• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Update

Thank you all for sharing!

The giveaway is now finished, and we had used Pickerwheel to pick out the winners!

First Winner is @Nate880

Second Winner is @The Weatherman

Congrats! Please PM me what products you’d like to receive as your Christmas gift and your delivery info, we’ll send the gifts out immediately!

Merry Christmas!

raffle video

Original Post
Ford F-150 Lightning BestEvMod has a Christmas gift for you! Christmas raffle! BestEvMod

To appreciate the support from all of you, we prepared a Christmas Raffle!

Leave a comment with

The feature that you like the most on your F-150 Lightning

for an Entry and we’ll use pickerwheel to pick two winners, winners could choose one product in BestEvMod store as your Christmas gift.

We got mud flaps, organizers, gear knob cover, frunk cargo nets for you to choose from. For more product details check us out on Amazon or Evvida.

To make sure winners get your Christmas gift on time, this raffle will end at Dec 17th, 20:00 pdt time.

Good luck!
Ford F-150 Lightning BestEvMod has a Christmas gift for you! Christmas raffle! 1702382909957
Sponsored

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
By far the (Mega Power) Frunk is my favorite feature. I use it every week for getting groceries.

priceb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
My favorite feature is the reactions that it causes. From the individual who thought I was a crazy person putting my groceries in the engine compartment to the confused looks when people see an F-150 at a charging station.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Frunk is the first thing that came to mind. I don't know how you truck guys lived without it. It makes the transition from the sedan world so much better. I'm so spoiled by it that I turn my nose up at other EV's that don't offer one. 😅

Sponsored

butterfb

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Occupation
Senior Support Engineer
The feature that I like the most is the smiles per mile given, its smooth like a car, can shot off from a stop like a rocket, and turns with ease. Upgraded from a 2007 expedition.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
To me, the best part is handling and performance. Instantaneous torque in a truck changes everything. Sometimes you forget that you’re hauling 500 pounds in the bed.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Most used is the frunk, I go out of my way to use it besides just throwing my bags in the back seat like I did with my old gas F150. But I think my favorite feature is the PPOB. I'm looking forward to getting an RV trailer again, and powering it from the truck and not a noisy generator is going to be sweet.

rajasa22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT XR
Occupation
retired
BestEvMod.jpg

To appreciate the support from all of you, we prepared a Christmas Raffle!

Leave a comment with

The feature that you like the most on your F-150 Lightning

for an Entry and we’ll use pickerwheel to pick two winners, winners could choose one product in BestEvMod store as your Christmas gift.

We got mud flaps, organizers, gear knob cover, frunk cargo nets for you to choose from. For more product details check us out on Amazon or Evvida.

To make sure winners get your Christmas gift on time, this raffle will end at Dec 17th, 20:00 pdt time.

Good luck!
1702382909957.png

Last edited:

rajasa22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT XR
Occupation
retired
It's got to be the bypassing of the gas stations that makes me smile! I charge at home for the most part, so I sometimes get a funny twinge thinking "Shouldn't I be stopping for gas? Silly me, I'm driving my Lightning EV!" Plus the frunk, the great power, the great towing, the great styling, the great comfort....

Sponsored

mefly2

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER / KO2s max tow ; 22 F350, 23 C8 Vette
Occupation
Retired CSc/Math teacher. LEO
The feature we like most is being able to pass the gas stations --- liking the electric lightning!

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
I love the huge frunk!

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
My favorite feature is BlueCruise. It can be a little buggy but works great most of the time.

KingStraasha

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Antimatter Blue
Frunk for the win! I have had three trucks in the past and this was the primary reason I wanted to get the Lightning. It makes the truck so much more useful for me and my lifestyle.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.