• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
The Elite Lock from their website is under $40 with Promo Code NOVICE
Sponsored

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
The console organizer looks awesome, is there one also for the inside of the console vault?
Not that I'm aware of. A standard one wouldn't work, because you'd have to install it during the installation of the vault, and the way the vault installs wouldn't allow that.

I think it would have to be something flexible, so you could squeeze it through the vault door opening.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Not that I'm aware of. A standard one wouldn't work, because you'd have to install it during the installation of the vault, and the way the vault installs wouldn't allow that.

I think it would have to be something flexible, so you could squeeze it through the vault door opening.
Or modular, that might be cool.

256fail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 311A XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Looking to see if you make a frunk cargo net since mine didn’t come with one and refuse to pay Ford $75.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Looking to see if you make a frunk cargo net since mine didn’t come with one and refuse to pay Ford $75.
Great Idea! could you pm me the size of the net? and the link on the ford one if possible, im gonna have my team make some sample and send it to you for free

Sponsored

MRButtler

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning
A charging port cover to frost-protect the handle, button, and latch.

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Great Idea! could you pm me the size of the net? and the link on the ford one if possible, im gonna have my team make some sample and send it to you for free
Hello, something like this wireless charger for lightning (Pro) be good.

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 7EF48DB7-15BF-437E-934A-012EEE999936

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
How about one for the mid-portion of the Frunk? The net that Ford has provided up against the LVB cover is just ‘Ok’. It would be nice to have a net to secure items carried in the center portion of the Frunk in-line/attached to the foldout hooks. This would probably require installing aftermarket attachments at the floor level below the foldout hooks…..

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
How about one for the mid-portion of the Frunk? The net that Ford has provided up against the LVB cover is just ‘Ok’. It would be nice to have a net to secure items carried in the center portion of the Frunk in-line/attached to the foldout hooks. This would probably require installing aftermarket attachments at the floor level below the foldout hooks…..
As much as we hate drilling anything on the car, do you think we could use a double sided hook on the floor level below the hooks?
could you let us know the length of those area? i could have my team to make a sample as well, this type of product is very easy.

Sponsored

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
Would really love a replacement net since ford didn't give us one.

Also, any thoughts on storage under the rear seats for us who didn't get the PLS.

xwing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
eea87de7f6f5bf12fa16dfa3dfb246e.png
sth like this? but easier to open.
Something like this:

Screenshot_20230112_041656_Chrome.jpg

Just a durable plate that attaches over the Pro Power area. Magnets would be best for quick and easy access to the outlets but screws or similar could also work.
[/QUOTE]
our team was on vocation for some while, and we are now back and starting to work on this item.
we just want to make sure that this area on our scan data is same as those on Pro right?
we are going to try to work on a design and use 3d print to print them out and test out the functionality. wondering if you could help us testing them out.
Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 1d13a8e1fbbb31d89c587fc6d16f07b

SkyeFox

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, F150 Lightning XLT SR on order
our team was on vocation for some while, and we are now back and starting to work on this item.
we just want to make sure that this area on our scan data is same as those on Pro right?
we are going to try to work on a design and use 3d print to print them out and test out the functionality. wondering if you could help us testing them out.
1d13a8e1fbbb31d89c587fc6d16f07b.png

[/QUOTE]

I have an XLT trim and to my knowledge all F150s (electric and combustion) have the same ProPower setup regardless of trim. I would not mind helping to test.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
1d13a8e1fbbb31d89c587fc6d16f07b.png
I have an XLT trim and to my knowledge all F150s (electric and combustion) have the same ProPower setup regardless of trim. I would not mind helping to test.
[/QUOTE]
thanks! we had our team designed two type of cover, and we are currently printing out the 3d samples.

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 9b52bdad24ff1e57bb109c58da1ae3d

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! b4edda7ca35fecc88d89f3a822503f4

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 7b2002551e4dbd6a19d9e9d3d7fd6ae

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 9520a801d3d8932f5a462a78e659249
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.