• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ekiehn

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Unfortunately, much of the Panhandle has subpar CCS charging. I tried petitioning FPL and Fort Waltons chamber of commerce to add CCS chargers to drive tourism to the bar district, but so far no dice. Charging at home is by far the best option around here.
Just saw this post.. a little inside info as I have contacts @ FPL... They have desperately tried to put chargers up in the FL panhandle but they can't get locations... seems th "public" in that region is a little anti EV (I know my brother lives up there).. they told me they haven't been able to find people willing to let them put Fast Chargers on their property... But some good news, they are getting at least a few up there as I was told "soon" 😉

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Just saw this post.. a little inside info as I have contacts @ FPL... They have desperately tried to put chargers up in the FL panhandle but they can't get locations... seems th "public" in that region is a little anti EV (I know my brother lives up there).. they told me they haven't been able to find people willing to let them put Fast Chargers on their property... But some good news, they are getting at least a few up there as I was told "soon" 😉
That's a bummer. There's an empty lot across from Boardroom and the Surf Shop that could easily fit some sharing spots. Or even the publix parking lot. Both would be in close proximity to the bars/food and the bridge to Okaloosa/Destin. Easy way to get folks to stop while on their way to hotels.

You are right that locals aren't always EV friendly, which is ironic, with all the military bases nearby there's actually a ton of EVs on the road here, many more than you'd expect.
Sponsored