• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

7 Things Your 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Won't Have On It

OP
OP

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
Hey Tim,

Any new news on deleted items? Really hoping to see scales return on the Lariat.

Thanks
I think the Heated Steering is back. Someone posted that their July delivery had the AM Radio and CHMSL Camera. I think Onboard Scales and advanced security package are still removed.
Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA Sportage PHEV/2022 Aprilia Tuareg
My XLT Base(311A) SR with Pro Power 9.6 added that goes into production next week shows absolutely nothing deleted on the window sticker.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
My XLT Base(311A) SR with Pro Power 9.6 added that goes into production next week shows absolutely nothing deleted on the window sticker.
Did you add the Tow Tech package? That's where the smart scales gets included, and thus deleted. I dropped it off my build to go ER but keep MSRP below 80k, so I can't verify off my own window sticker.

Last edited:

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA Sportage PHEV/2022 Aprilia Tuareg
Did you add the Tow Tech package? That's where the smart scales gets included, and thus deleted. I dropped it off my build to go ER but keep MSRP below 80k, so I can't verify off my own window sticker.
That was what I was wondering about as well. I did not add the Tow Tech. Here is the weird thing, the Smart Scales show as standard(without the Tow Tech) on the XLT Base(311A) if you build one online right now. I do not see them mentioned on my window sticker. The other odd thing on the build page now is the mention of the Scales delete at the bottom, but there is a $0 by it, seemly indicating the delete is not in the total sale???
Sponsored