• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any ideas for easy SoCal off road trails?

Rafis29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
So far “Big bear to Pioneer” seems like an easy trail for a beginner like me to try. I know the lightning isn’t gunna do anything heavy duty but I’m looking to try out some easy routes. Any ideas?
Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
So far “Big bear to Pioneer” seems like an easy trail for a beginner like me to try. I know the lightning isn’t gunna do anything heavy duty but I’m looking to try out some easy routes. Any ideas?
My "trail" experience is mostly my farm roads, which are steep and challenging. A lot of good off road routes in Barstow to get the tires dirty. Hopefully some more experienced overlanders will chime in.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Whenever I want easy, I go to Gorman/Hungry Valley OHV. Right off the freeway, plenty of choice from super easy trails to tough. And you can pretty much bail any time you want. I didn't push it too hard since the truck is so new, and there's too much opportunity to pinstripe the truck...

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...lightning-photos-club.6346/page-2#post-222310

If you go anywhere, just don't go alone, if you get stuck you're screwed. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored