• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Arizona owners check in!

cwstnsko

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I've got an Avalanche Lariat ER that is supposed to be here next week.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Mine finally made it late this afternoon to the dealer according to the tracking. Calling the dealer first thing Friday to see when I can get it.
Which dealer are you going through? My reservation is current at Oracle Ford.

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cool, I'd be interested to hear how everything goes when you're all signed and done. Hope to see you around town soon :)

Bigdogaz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat SR
Cool, I'd be interested to hear how everything goes when you're all signed and done. Hope to see you around town soon :)
I got it last Saturday. It was an easy process. Did have a few issues. Make sure to inspect the truck in great detail. Mine had a ding on the side panel and paint issue on front bumper. I am still waiting for their body shop to call me to arrange the repair. All they showed was how to pair your phone, beyond that they don't know how the truck works.

I had outside financing all set up. I went through Interior Federal Credit Union. Easy to become a member and cheap rates. Better than what they could offer. The credit union overnighter a check before I picked up the truck. All you need is a draft purchase order from Oracle Ford. Also, they couldn't match the extended warranty price from Granger Ford. So I bought that through Granger online. I was in and out in a little over an hour.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I got it last Saturday. It was an easy process. Did have a few issues. Make sure to inspect the truck in great detail. Mine had a ding on the side panel and paint issue on front bumper. I am still waiting for their body shop to call me to arrange the repair. All they showed was how to pair your phone, beyond that they don't know how the truck works.

I had outside financing all set up. I went through Interior Federal Credit Union. Easy to become a member and cheap rates. Better than what they could offer. The credit union overnighter a check before I picked up the truck. All you need is a draft purchase order from Oracle Ford. Also, they couldn't match the extended warranty price from Granger Ford. So I bought that through Granger online. I was in and out in a little over an hour.
That's excellent, thank you! Did you happen to note if they had a demo model yet? Every time I ask I'm told no. I haven't been able to test drive a lightning yet and the Mrs. is skeptical at ride comfort. So I'm playing the waiting game, which comes first? The test drive or the invite to order? :D

Bigdogaz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat SR
That's excellent, thank you! Did you happen to note if they had a demo model yet? Every time I ask I'm told no. I haven't been able to test drive a lightning yet and the Mrs. is skeptical at ride comfort. So I'm playing the waiting game, which comes first? The test drive or the invite to order? :D
They don't have a demo. The finance guy said they were supposed to get one but it got damaged. Jim Click and Holmes Tuttle both have a few on the lot. I looked at theirs before I got mine. They are asking $30k over sticker.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Oof...yeah I'm not that desperate for a truck but I might check them out for a test drive. Thanks!

Sponsored

MTBAZ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Had my White Lariat ER since Aug, in Phx near Biltmore, Since I have had it I have:

1. Driven light off road drive the first week I had it
2. Stubby antenna
3. Weather tech mats
4. a few organizers in the trunk and back seat
5. Removed the Frunk Beeper last weekend

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The stubby antenna seems to be a popular mod. I'm actually looking forward to the whip antenna though. I've got a bunch of antenna toppers that I've been unable to use since my past couple cars didn't have one! :)

OP
OP
teaguem32

teaguem32

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ER LARIAT SQM
Hey all. If anyone here is interested in a lariat agate black or avalanche white. The dealer o bought mine from has these two. Dm me.

RustyMitchell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Hey everyone !

took possession of a 2023 F-150 Lariat in Silver. Brought it home last Wednesday then promptly had to leave town, so haven’t been able to explore much, and can’t wait.

I’m in far North Phoenix in Anthem.

Rusty

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hey everyone !

took possession of a 2023 F-150 Lariat in Silver. Brought it home last Wednesday then promptly had to leave town, so haven’t been able to explore much, and can’t wait.

I’m in far North Phoenix in Anthem.

Rusty
Welcome to the family, Rusty! We hope you have lots of fun adventures in your new ride!!
Sponsored