• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best Loan Rates?

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
Do you need open bank account with them too or simply just donate to become a member and done? How long does the process take to become a member? Do they mail a check to the dealer for purchase also like parsons or is it all done electronically?

Thank you

An account is required to be opened, just a regular share account for $5, but you will need the donation. Once the account is made (took me about 2 days?) then you can apply for the loan. They require membership before going through the loan application.

They can either mail the check to you, which is what I opted for, or they can mail it to the dealer.

I was hoping it could be done electronically but I was told by a friend of mine in the dealer world that it all depends on the relationship with the lender and the dealer.
Sponsored

OP
OP

bordner42

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
An account is required to be opened, just a regular share account for $5, but you will need the donation. Once the account is made (took me about 2 days?) then you can apply for the loan. They require membership before going through the loan application.

They can either mail the check to you, which is what I opted for, or they can mail it to the dealer.

I was hoping it could be done electronically but I was told by a friend of mine in the dealer world that it all depends on the relationship with the lender and the dealer.
Would you happen to have any idea the process for applying with a guarantor?

laselvasurf

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT, 13 Raptor, 13 X5M, 03 Excursion
There is a thread all about loan rates already. Parsons FCU has a 84 month rate of 3.99%. Chase has a 72 month rate of 3.39%.
How were you able to get a 3.39 through Chase? It shows a 6.2% APR on their website. Any info would be much appreciated as I'd love to finance through Chase as I bank with them.
Sponsored