• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Built status now “green.”

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Hello everyone that clicked on this thread!
I’m just the guy that checks his order status daily on the Ford tracker since in was built almost a month ago.

I know many of you have gone through the same process, and maybe you noticed as well…but today the Built button actually turned green! Is this progress???? 😀
Anyone else have this happen and did it actually ship soon after? Ford chat just keeps saying ramp 59, ready to ship, built with no holds.
Thank you all for putting up with this really stupid thread/question! I’ve learned so much on this forum and love the interaction! Gonna go enter my info into the Ford tracker again….haha.

Ford F-150 Lightning Built status now “green.” B56AC169-F0BB-4718-8EBD-8CF51DAF435B
Sponsored

Knightsfan407

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER Lightning, 12/23 blend date
In my experience, Ramp51/59 are for holds. Ramp 5m is for shipping. I was sitting on 51 for a micro chip hold for a few weeks. The tracking site never reflected a chip hold.