• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealer Upgrade Gone Bad?

cbelling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Hi,

First, apologies for the long post...Hoping someone can shed some light on my issue here. Last week I took my F150 into the dealer to hopefully get my software all up to date. Before going into the dealer I was on 20312, Revision 243 and after getting my truck back I was on 21146, Revision 145. I also believe I was on 1.7 of the Power-Up (no pictures of that).

Ford F-150 Lightning Dealer Upgrade Gone Bad? before-update-edited

Ford F-150 Lightning Dealer Upgrade Gone Bad? after-update-edited

At that point I ASSUMED I was on 2.3 but couldn't confirm (the Ford Widget was not cooperating with me). Fast forward a week or so and I get an update in my truck that says I have been upgraded to the latest and greater of Power-Up...Version 1.4...(ugh).

Ford F-150 Lightning Dealer Upgrade Gone Bad? 1-4-update

Now when I run the widget I get this output which to me looks like it's trying to upgrade to 2.3 but failing.
  • CorrelationID: FLARE-PRD-SOFTWARE-FNV2-479518-521119
  • Created: 2022-02-16T17:47:13.986+0000
  • Expiration: 2022-02-23T17:47:13.986+0000
  • Priority: High
  • Type: REGULATORY
  • Trigger: SOFTWARE
  • Inhibit Required: false
  • Environment: PRD
  • Latest Status:
    • Details: OTAM_E1016
    • DateTime: 2022-02-17T22:24:39.015+0000
  • Package Details:
    • WiFi Required: false
    • Priority: 1
    • FailedResponse: none
    • DisplayTime: No Data
    • ReleaseNotes:
      • Ford Power-Up 2.3.0 Ford Assistant, more feature enhancements Ever wanted to talk to your vehicle? Well, now you can with your own Ford Assistant. Just say, “OK, Ford” to wake up your assistant and ask questions like “How does my Cruise Control work?”, “Where is the gas tank flap release?” or “What does Pro Trailer Backup Assist do?”. Taking the place of Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Speed Sign Recognition has been added to the SYNCÂŽ Driver Assistance menu. You can now find it on your in-vehicle screen under Adaptive Cruise Control. Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your F-150 truck. Keep in mind that feature availability varies by model. For more information on these features, visit owner.ford.com or your digital Owner’s Manual.

I see a lot of folks having trouble failing on the 1.7 update, but haven't seen anyone going from 1.4 to 2.3 (I kinda thought I would just go incrementally, but what do I know...).

Any suggestions/thoughts/lol's?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
You're not alone with the 2.3.0 update, mine failed as well with a U3000:41 DTC indicating checksum failure. Trying to update now using FDRS and I'm stuck in a loop...

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
My 2.3 OTA failed twice. The third time it was successful. This was over about 3 weeks. Before it was successful I removed any Forscan changes I had made and returned the truck to as built. Not sure if going back to as built had anything to do with it or not.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Anyone have the link handy where you can get the raw API data about the update that’s posted above? Been meaning to check mine for a while. I got 1 OTA back around July after I had The truck for about a month and have gotten nothing since. Have a schedule set, have tried manually checking numerous times, truck is parked in range of WiFi.