• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Decided to jump on the latest deals and got myself a Lightning.

SaranacTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Builder
Traded in my R1T today for an Antimatter Blue Lariat ER. Going to miss the R1T, but I need the extra room in the back now that I have a second child. Overall I'm happy with the Lightning in the brief hour ride home.
Welcome to the club! I will be turning 50,000 miles tomorrow! Truck has been flawless! Enjoy!
Sponsored

Solar_EE

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Ioniq 6 AWD
Occupation
electrical engineer
When I got my truck, I was looking at the colors available, namely Anti-Matter Blue or Red (?), Grey, Black, White, Silver are not colors. I refuse to drive a red truck so the Anti-Matter Blue it was. My Totaled 06 Taco 4x4 was a Indigo Blue, also a DARK Blue. I've been very happy with the AMB color.
Silver may not qualify as a "color" to you but it is really perfect for me living at the beach. Much cooler than the dark trucks. This is critical for the matching cap- a dark blue cap would roast the contents of my bed. Third silver F150 for me so I'm glad they make what you consider- "not a color". LOL- to each his own.
Sponsored