• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DFW Lightning owners

romeoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Telsa Model 3, 18 Ford Raptor 22 Ford Lightning
I was living in Texas and just moved to MD. I tried to transfer my order but since I already placed it I was unable to: now I have to fly back to TX just to get my truck 🤦🏼‍♂️
Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
I was living in Texas and just moved to MD. I tried to transfer my order but since I already placed it I was unable to: now I have to fly back to TX just to get my truck 🤦🏼‍♂️
I guess I won't count you as a SATX delivery....I'm hoping to maintain my status as the second delivery here (I see someone with a 5/16 blend that might take away my 1st). Hope you have a good trip back to MD! Make sure you have ABRP installed for that drive ;)

romeoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I guess I won't count you as a SATX delivery....I'm hoping to maintain my status as the second delivery here (I see someone with a 5/16 blend that might take away my 1st). Hope you have a good trip back to MD! Make sure you have ABRP installed for that drive ;)
Of course I'm a SATX delivery lol I ordered the truck there and will be taking delivery! When is yours expected to arrive?

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Of course I'm a SATX delivery lol I ordered the truck there and will be taking delivery! When is yours expected to arrive?
Don't have a complete build date yet, but the other truck heading to RedMcCombs has a built 5/30 and delivery of 6/29-7/4 delivery window.

Blend date was a week before mine.

• Wow
Reactions: GDN

romeoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
looks like my truck made it to San Antonio railyard this morning at 3:11 AM. Let's hope they get it put onto a truck today and sent over to the dealership. Looking to fly down Friday night to take delivery :)

• Love

Sponsored
OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
From another forum, the first delivery has happened in DFW. The owner never received any built or delivery emails. His dealer just notified him it was there. He is in the Farmers Branch area.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
looks like my truck made it to San Antonio railyard this morning at 3:11 AM. Let's hope they get it put onto a truck today and sent over to the dealership. Looking to fly down Friday night to take delivery :)
Which dealership?

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

romeoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
on the Ford page my estimated delivery went from 7-1 / 7-6 to 6-12 / 6-18. hopefully they get in on the lot today :)

• Love

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
on the Ford page my estimated delivery went from 7-1 / 7-6 to 6-12 / 6-18. hopefully they get in on the lot today :)
I stopped by on Thursday morning and the lot supervisor (think technician level) had no idea that one was even coming in. By Thursday afternoon, it was still not there. Didn't have time to run by today but hope your truck is ready when you arrive.

If you need to top off before you hit the road, the Harley dealership at Culebra and I410 has a free DCFC...that will be the first set of lights as you exit the dealership (turn left at the lights followed by a right after the intersection). It will be on the right side of the building near their loading area...not the ones out front.

romeoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
flying into San Antonio tonight. Truck arrived and is currently sitting inside the dealership floor. Will be picking up tomorrrow afternoon 😁

• Love
OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I stopped by on Thursday morning and the lot supervisor (think technician level) had no idea that one was even coming in. By Thursday afternoon, it was still not there. Didn't have time to run by today but hope your truck is ready when you arrive.

If you need to top off before you hit the road, the Harley dealership at Culebra and I410 has a free DCFC...that will be the first set of lights as you exit the dealership (turn left at the lights followed by a right after the intersection). It will be on the right side of the building near their loading area...not the ones out front.
Most of those chargers are Harley are not DCFC. That one shows to be a 24kWh Chargepoint. There are a couple of EA chargers though.

Hoping the route is plotted well.

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Got mine this past Wednesday. Loving it! I bought mine in Garland. First one there, even before their demo shows.

Ford F-150 Lightning DFW Lightning owners FVVWj04XEAcpw1n
Sponsored

• Love