• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Austin owners

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT
I just wanted to say I had a good experience with Leif Johnson downtown. Salesman Tom Bob and EV coordinator Wesley were easy to work with. Tom was very non pressure tactics and Wesley knew the in and outs of the Ford system. There was small tiny pressure on the truck accessories, but nothing a simple no thank you didn’t take care of.

All the price adjustments were taken off and not expected to pay over order; they managed the rebates with Ford. I did want to remove the $500 EVSE I opted for, but they said they didn’t have a use for it either so it stayed with the order.
Thanks for the insight. This is helpful. I've been working with Bob to date and my Lightning goes into fabrication in September.
Sponsored

eopiela

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Attorney
YMMV but my order was produced first week of January 2023. After waiting 4 weeks to ship, I cancelled mine when I found a used one $8k cheaper.