• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Does your Ford.com order status still "say complete purchase in progress" after delivery?

OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
You took delivery within the qualifying window, regardless of clerical error you should get the bonus.
If life was fair you would have had your truck two months ago :). My dealer marked my truck "sold" on 7/26/22 even though we actually bought it on 6/28/22. I'll see if @Ford Motor Company will help make it right.
Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Irrespective of the tracker, what is the RDR or warranty in service date for the truck? The dealer could have reported it late, or otherwise fat-fingered the sale/in service date. I would expect that Ford would be looking at that rather than the date that the dealer reported the sale.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
In doing our VIN experiment, I have noticed that all of the Final Prep trucks do not go to Delivered until about 7 days later. I believe Ford owes me the 250 extra KW and $500 gift card as well. They delivered my vehicle on June 9th and again on July 22nd, but I am pretty sure that Ford isn't going to send anything.

OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Irrespective of the tracker, what is the RDR or warranty in service date for the truck? The dealer could have reported it late, or otherwise fat-fingered the sale/in service date. I would expect that Ford would be looking at that rather than the date that the dealer reported the sale.
Good point--I hadn't thought to look at that. My warranty start date is 6/29/2022. The customer relations rep I spoke to over the phone said they could see evidence of delivery in June and they couldn't figure out why I had not received the EA credits, gift card and FCSP. They told me that I should have received an apology email explaining the credits in June. I was told that they opened a case and I should hear something from them within the next two weeks.

Either @Ford Motor Company wasn't honest about offering the inconvenience credits for every ER delivery prior to July 1, or their system for identifying June deliveries wasn't triggered for my truck because my dealer didn't report the sale until late July.
Sponsored