• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 1er's- Does yours also say "in progress"?

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Ordered online, dealer accepted.. got email from ford confirming order..went into and signed paperwork. Everything should be done. But on my ford.com order page, its showing "Place Order: In Progress" Are you guys seeing the same thing, or does my dealer still need to do something?

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 1er's- Does yours also say "in progress"? in progress

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 1er's- Does yours also say "in progress"? order status
Sponsored

piratefan2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT-ER, 24 Silverado, 06 Silverado
Mine shows the same status. I received an auto-generated email from my dealership when I submitted the order. Since then, it has been accepted by the dealership, but I haven't received any email about going into the dealership to sign any paperwork.

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Mine shows the same status. I received an auto-generated email from my dealership when I submitted the order. Since then, it has been accepted by the dealership, but I haven't received any email about going into the dealership to sign any paperwork.
If i were you, i'd go to the dealership and sign your buyers order so you lock in your price on signed paper before dealer starts getting the itch to add on fees.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
It doesn't take 4 months to make a vehicle I've seen info "projecting" the first Lightings to be released to customers in May. With order windows closing at the end of March after the 6th wave it's safe to say you won't hear anything before that.

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Is "place order in progress" the step before scheduling? Or does it mean that the dealer needs to take additional steps before the order is submitted through WBDO?

I'm trying to figure out if I need to contact the dealer to push the order through.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
It doesn't take 4 months to make a vehicle I've seen info "projecting" the first Lightings to be released to customers in May. With order windows closing at the end of March after the 6th wave it's safe to say you won't hear anything before that.
"OK To Buy" should be achieved early May, so May deliveries are certainly possible.
Sponsored