• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

dumb I know but {turn off the map light}

Nomoregas

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning
anyone know how to turn off the map light, I turned it on pushing the button beside the light but no matter what combo I push now all lights turn off but that one closest to driver. man just make it simple ford
Sponsored

Randall Stephens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Jet Builder
anyone know how to turn off the map light, I turned it on pushing the button beside the light but no matter what combo I push now all lights turn off but that one closest to driver. man just make it simple ford
I had this problem with the rear lights. Try getting in the car, locking it with the fob then turning the light off with the button for the map light

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Make sure you've got the door closed and give it a minute to go off. Check the manual for exactly which button. Ford should be shot for the implementation of those switches and their location, very poor angle for anyone in the truck.
Sponsored