• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

AB852

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Incorrect. You own it, not Ford. But of course you should call a Ford dealer to confirm… as I did.
I’m not saying I (You) don’t own it. I’m saying you are “selling” back to Ford at the agreed residual price that is predetermined in the Ford Options Plan. If the dealer or ford say the truck is only worth $15,000 you don’t come up with the difference. That’s the whole point of them providing the residuals amounts.

Deleted member 9341

I’m not saying I (You) don’t own it. I’m saying you are “selling” back to Ford at the agreed residual price that is predetermined in the Ford Options Plan. If the dealer or ford say the truck is only worth $15,000 you don’t come up with the difference. That’s the whole point of them providing the residuals amounts.
OK. Sorry I tried to help. Good luck!

PS it’s not a residual, but I’m not debating the difference between that and a balloon payment. And there is a difference.

Sponsored

Ruination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 EcoBoost
Occupation
Chemist
My pleasure and likewise
All you have to do to end this little debate is post the line in the fine print with a screenshot.

You claim to have it. I do not.

You just come off like a tool.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Does anyone have the current values? And I am assuming they are based on the MSRP printed on the sticker and not the protection price for any pro orders.
Sponsored