• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Add me to the list of folks loving the tow camera tweaks.
It’s super useful to see down the side when making a turn with the indicator on, and when driving with the trailer, we’ve erased that “full view not available” warning too.

Why on earth isn’t the signal camera a standard feature?!
IMG_5755.jpeg
IMG_5758.jpeg
Agree - it is a great view. Have you researched or considered a jumper for the trailer plug so the truck thinks you have a trailer plugged in all the time? I know there was some discussion on the ICE forum about this, but have not visited that thread in a few days.
Sponsored

Aminorjourney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
vehicles that go
Agree - it is a great view. Have you researched or considered a jumper for the trailer plug so the truck thinks you have a trailer plugged in all the time? I know there was some discussion on the ICE forum about this, but have not visited that thread in a few days.
No, but I’m hoping someone from Ford considers adding it ;)

Reactions: GDN

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
Do any of you use FORscan Lite on your Android device? Are there any issues with it you know of?

artificial_airspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Powerboost Lariat 2WD
Can anyone with a 2022 Lariat send me their factory asbuilt file they backed up? I had mine backed up on a thumb drive that got corrupted and I just need to reference a few factory asbuilt lines to remove tweaks.

jaimeoleal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Wanted to chime in here in case anybody is changing tire Diammeter on a 2023 Lariat ER, it has a maximum coded that you can go before you get the "service soon" light, took me a while to figure it out but at least on mine the max i could go was 2764 mm, which is like 34.67 inch tires, i have 35s so i am still a bit off on the speedometer but this works better than nothing of coure.

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Can anyone with a 2022 Lariat send me their factory asbuilt file they backed up? I had mine backed up on a thumb drive that got corrupted and I just need to reference a few factory asbuilt lines to remove tweaks.
I'll PM you mine.

mib44

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Is there a way to turn off “Watch The Road” chime while on BlueCruise?

thanks.

artificial_airspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I made the change to my IPMA 706-01-01 to enable traffic jam assist and disable highway assist. I decided I didn’t want to disable Blue Cruise so I tried to enable it again and disabled traffic jam assist. However I don’t get the option in the Adaptive Cruise Menu for Lane Centering Hands Free.

Is there anything I can post here to help troubleshoot?

The Bluecruise steering wheel symbol is showing in my IPC though???

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread IMG_1762

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread IMG_1760

Last edited:

artificial_airspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I made the change to my IPMA 706-01-01 to enable traffic jam assist and disable highway assist. I decided I didn’t want to disable Blue Cruise so I tried to enable it again and disabled traffic jam assist. However I don’t get the option in the Adaptive Cruise Menu for Lane Centering Hands Free.

Is there anything I can post here to help troubleshoot?

The Bluecruise steering wheel symbol is showing in my IPC though???

IMG_1762.jpeg

IMG_1760.jpeg
Disregard, seems it’s not my IPMA configuration but rather it’s pending activation in FordPass connected services. Any idea why? Is my truck just waiting for approval from Ford?
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread IMG_1767

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Disregard, seems it’s not my IPMA configuration but rather it’s pending activation in FordPass connected services. Any idea why? Is my truck just waiting for approval from Ford?
Are your other connected features working correctly? Nav, Fordpass?

Sponsored

Fyatrk

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lighting , Tesla Model Y
Does anyone have the as built information for a 2022 lightning Lariat ???
Thanks

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Does anyone have the as built information for a 2022 lightning Lariat ???
Thanks
What exactly are you looking for? As Built from the factory will be VERY different than As Built of the same truck today. They've added a ton of information to the configs over the last couple of years. Also my As Built has had Forscan changes made to it.

If you can maybe clarify more about what you are looking for we can help make sure you get the data you need.

You may need to specify which package you have too. 510A vs 511A

artificial_airspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Are your other connected features working correctly? Nav, Fordpass?
Hello, yes other connected services are working. FordPass says BlueCruise is still pending activation.

I think I’ve somehow misconfigured something via ForScan for my truck. Does anyone have a list of relevant modules and settings to completely configure the truck for BlueCruise?

Like I said, the only thing I’ve changed recently was I tried out Traffic Jam Assist instead of Highway Assist. Then reverted back to the old settings for 706-01-01…..

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hello, yes other connected services are working. FordPass says BlueCruise is still pending activation.

I think I’ve somehow misconfigured something via ForScan for my truck. Does anyone have a list of relevant modules and settings to completely configure the truck for BlueCruise?

Like I said, the only thing I’ve changed recently was I tried out Traffic Jam Assist instead of Highway Assist. Then reverted back to the old settings for 706-01-01…..
I would need the VIN to help.