• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Finally did a test drive!

OP
OP

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I will mention real quick that I LOVE this website/forum. I've been using the window sticker URL with the VIN's listed to see exactly what's on the truck. It's been incredibly helpful.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
All of my Ford trucks at work are white. I rusted out my white Raptor in 2016 and needed something quick so I got a F150 platinum in black. Never ever again. I went with carbonized gray with my lightning to match the rims and it's ok, but I should have ordered white.. The pin striping from all the trees and the visits to the gas station car wash (which is the worst thing for paint) are already visible on the gray. I'm going to get a tattoo of this post to remind me next time I purchase another vehicle.
My last 2 trucks were Oxford White. Wife told me I wasn't allowed to order White again, I went with Avalanche and couldn't be happier. It's sharp against all the black trim of the Pro.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Just a couple days to get used to 1 PD?? It seems like such an odd concept, but encouraging to hear the shift may not be as bad as perceived. I'd been planning on just driving normally but y'all convincing me to give 1 PD a shot.
I felt the same way about driving "normal". I used 1pd on my original test drive when the mannequins showed up and said nope! After taking delivery of my truck I was driving in rush hour and figured I'd try out 1pd again and have switched back since. It truly is a game changer.
Sponsored