• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Canada Ordering Process – Where do I get any information?

PrivateJoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, Telsa MY, 12 Leaf, 18 Leaf
TLDR: I’m trying to figure out approximate timeframe of when I’ll see delivery. Canada has no way to track anything.

Like many of you I had put my reservation in to the Ford Canada website. Waited and waited, eventually saw the news on here about 2023 model year being brought in.

So far:
  • Ford Canada has not published official 2023 prices or configurations on their website.
  • They have completely removed the Reservation tool from My Account; it was broken for weeks. This fix was to remove it.
~2 weeks ago, my dealer called me to say he could put an order in for 2023. Put in a deposit and started the process to sell my existing car. I can go without for a while. He said he would call me back the following Tuesday to let me know the order #. This never happened, and after several follow-ups he finally reached out yesterday with an order #. He claimed they just “opened up the ordering” whatever that means.

The order # was 4 digits in the format of [A-Z][0-1][0-1][A-Z]. He said he would follow-up with a VIN when one is available. When I go to the site to track an order; I can only find a US one. That one seems to take a different order format, but I guess until I get an actual VIN # I have no way to be sure.

At this point I’m just trying to confirm things – was this order bank timing real? I don’t want to assume my dealer is being dishonest, but there were many critical details where he was wrong, and I had to correct him on. I’m concerned he may just not know.
Sponsored