• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass "My EV Driving" log - missing trips

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
The only other thread I found somewhat related was the difference between the My EV Driving report in the app and the This Trip report in the truck.

My issue is the FordPass app log of trips is missing some trips entirely. There are gaps between logged trips where I definitely drove my truck, but apparently it wasn't captured?

Anyone else having similar issues, or is your log accurate for your trips? Thanks
Sponsored

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
"This trip" screws up all the time for me. I could park the truck for 5 hours and come back out and it'll decide to continue that trip with the time and miles logged. Other times I can park for 30 minutes and come out and it'll start a new trip. And every time I remote start from the app, it resets the mi/kwh, but continues the same trip from before.

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"This trip" screws up all the time for me. I could park the truck for 5 hours and come back out and it'll decide to continue that trip with the time and miles logged. Other times I can park for 30 minutes and come out and it'll start a new trip. And every time I remote start from the app, it resets the mi/kwh, but continues the same trip from before.
Yeah, same in my truck- not very reliable. I just use the Trip 1 and Trip 2 when I want to know more accuratley.

How about your FordPass app though? Is your EV driving history accurate?

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Yeah, same in my truck- not very reliable. I just use the Trip 1 and Trip 2 when I want to know more accuratley.

How about your FordPass app though? Is your EV driving history accurate?
Looking back at today, nope. It's missing about a 15 mile trip I took to our accounting office and back at noon.

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Same here. The “this trip” section is comically inconsistent. Sometimes it will reset after a quick run into the store, other times it will stay on the same trip hours later.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Posted this in @Beans thread about EV driving log issues also, but issues continue- 400 mile round trip trek driven yesterday (Sunday), not showing up at all. But trips from Saturday as well as this morning are...

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
I drove almost 300 miles yesterday and none were logged. It's missing a few other trips as well, one being about 65 miles and a few other short trips. Since I don't turn the truck off all the time, some may be combined, but it still misses some entirely.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
The only other thread I found somewhat related was the difference between the My EV Driving report in the app and the This Trip report in the truck.

My issue is the FordPass app log of trips is missing some trips entirely. There are gaps between logged trips where I definitely drove my truck, but apparently it wasn't captured?

Anyone else having similar issues, or is your log accurate for your trips? Thanks
Yes like others, this happens to me. i even noticed this when they were moving between lots while in Dearborn.

hmm 😤

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
This is why I’m using ABRP w/ my OBDLink CX for now so I can get a consistent log of my drives…….

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Same situation on the Mach-e. Just ignore the "my EV trips" and save yourself some stress. If you need an accurate log of a trip, reset trip 1 or trip 2.
Sponsored