• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Front camera not popping up when close to objects??

OP
OP
CRAIGC540

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Seems to me that you don’t have Active Park Assist 2.0 since you don’t get the same options I do when I press that button. I bet you need to change the code in Forscan to do the camera with front sensors. Here’s a link to the Tremor forum where they discuss which code to change and the issue as to why some have this feature enabled and some don’t.

https://www.f150tremor.com/threads/parking-camera.2155/

Using Forscan is pretty easy and I’ve changed quite a few things on my truck…

Matrix Headlights
Lane change signal to blink 5 times (instead of 3)
Updated my Speedo after I got larger tires so it’s calibrated.
Sorry I missed this post I will look into to this. Thanks
Sponsored

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
I don’t have active park assist and it works for me.

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Nope. I have a base XLT.

USA EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro, 2015 FIAT 500e
I'm pretty sure I saw camera on this popup on my Pro with 360 camera option. I'll try to remember to test it.
Checked and popup includes camera view on my 23 Pro with Tow Tech.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CRAIGC540

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician
I wonder if this has something to do with my problem?

SSM 52161 2022-2023 F-150 Lightning - Equipped With Front Park Aid (Minor Feature Code HNLAB) - Inoperative Front Parking Sensors With Front Parking Sensors Not Available Sensors Blocked See Manual Message In The Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
Some 2022-2023 F-150 Lightning vehicles equipped with front park aid (minor feature code HNLAB) may exhibit an inoperative front park aid feature with a Front Parking Sensors Not Available Sensors Blocked See Manual message in the IPC without any diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) associated with the condition. To confirm a vehicle is built with a certain minor feature code, review the build information by double-clicking the vehicle identification number (VIN) in the upper left corner in the Professional Technician System (PTS). This may be due to the software level of the image processing module A (IPMA) and/or the power steering control module (PSCM). To correct the condition, reprogram the IPMA and the PSCM using the latest software level of the Ford Diagnosis and Repair System (FDRS) diagnostic scan tool. For claiming, use causal part 14G647 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.

NOTE: The IPMA software update that addresses the symptom listed in this bulletin may have been sent via Ford Power-Up software updates delivered over-the-air (OTA) to connected vehicles that have automatic updates enabled through the center display screen. Enter the vehicle identification number (VIN) in Professional Technician System (PTS) and check the OTA Dashboard under the Connected Vehicle tab for OTA update history. If an update to the IPMA has successfully completed recently and the customer is reporting the symptoms are no longer present, this article may not apply.

OP
OP
CRAIGC540

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician
Last edited:
OP
OP
CRAIGC540

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician

Last edited:
OP
OP
CRAIGC540

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician
Thank god I have this working now, pulling up to a super charger would have been a pain without the pop up camera.
Sponsored