• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Geez, I thought these things were rare. Apparently not

XLT Jeffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT SR
I've only seen a handful of Lightnings since I got mine in July. Nobody has waved back yet either 😕

Those spots look wide and cozy. I feel like parking spots are getting smaller and smaller here.

Ford F-150 Lightning Geez, I thought these things were rare. Apparently not 20220828_185316
Sponsored

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
is yours the white one or the one with the rack? I'm trying to decide whether to get a low rack right above the rolling cover or go with a higher one so its easier to get into the bed and get items from the front. Have a Thule box and planning on bike/ski attachments also

OP
OP
GunRack

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
is yours the white one or the one with the rack? I'm trying to decide whether to get a low rack right above the rolling cover or go with a higher one so its easier to get into the bed and get items from the front. Have a Thule box and planning on bike/ski attachments also
No sorry, I have the XLT

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I’ve never seen multiple working EA charging stations side by side. Absolutely amazing.

Reactions: GDN

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
I saw another one at a trailhead on Sunday
Ford F-150 Lightning Geez, I thought these things were rare. Apparently not IMG_20221016_103311702_HDR
when I be went hiking. That one was delivered in May or June. Theirs is closer. Mine is a half dozen cars away. I've seen others around, but they are not common. We are also seeing plenty of Rivian R1Ts around.

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
Um no - that's incorrect.

When I took my Lightning with a group of 60+ EV on a road trip to Las Vegas, we all stopped in Baker, CA where EA had 350kW + 150kW chargers next to Tesla SC - we all charged up in under 30 minutes.
Very true. I've only needed a fast charger on a few long trips, and each time I picked up enough miles in the time it took for a much needed food and bathroom break.
Sponsored