• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Good deal on a '23 Pro ER?

Hammick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
They have told me the vehicle is new and has never been titled. But have been several days trying to change some paperwork to sell as retail as originally was fleet. But if new how did it get 1,000 miles is my question.
Ask to see the MSO (manufactures statement of origin). If they can't produce it assume it has been titled and you won't get the tax credit.
Sponsored

Azgunguy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro and 2012 Expedition Fleet
I have been looking at a '23 Pro ER, max tow packages and pro power with 1,000 miles on it for $61.9K and thought that was a good deal. If you price the equivalent build on ford.com it is $57k for a '23 SR which means the MSRP of this '23 Pro ER would be $67k (if you could configure it).

What does everyone think, good or bad deal? Should there be more rebates/incentives?
I paid $61k pre tax incentive with 23mi for a ā€˜23 pro ER max tow. Just no advanced pro power. So youā€™re in the ballpark for sure.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
They have told me the vehicle is new and has never been titled. But have been several days trying to change some paperwork to sell as retail as originally was fleet. But if new how did it get 1,000 miles is my question.
Demo or service loaner?

Jaspernuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 mustang
Wait a bit. Lots of lightings on the lots. Rebates coming at some point.

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 āš”XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
What does everyone think, good or bad deal? Should there be more rebates/incentives?
Donā€™t know about the long range option. Is that special order? My local dealer has three XLTā€™s and is offering $15,000 off; $7,500 POS and match if additional $7,500. Dumb founded, $42,960 out the door. Just havenā€™t been able to pull the trigger myself. lol. šŸ˜† take care.

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
Wait a bit. Lots of lightings on the lots. Rebates coming at some point.
At the time I bought my Pro there were 6 available in my area. 10 days later they are all sold. The higher trims are definitely hanging around.
A Pro ER is a unicorn though, if itā€™s a smoking deal that may be a one time opportunity.
Sponsored