• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Huge Fisker Discounts

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
They'll be lucky to be around in a few months let alone years.

But if anyone's feeling adventurous enough might as well head on over to their subreddit and offer $20K to everyone offloading their vehicles...that's more than the dealers are offering them on trade :/

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
For a vehicle that MKBHD called the “worst he’s ever reviewed”. No thanks.
he is not a guy I'd take auto reviews from. He's a tech nerd, Apple centric. I watched it a while back, it's
clickbait, like most of YouTube.

Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
Honestly, if I had the cash right now I'd buy one.

Obviously knowing full well the company could disappear but I still like the car, who knows it could be more valuable after, in the niche market of bygone company products.

I'll put it in my barn for 30 years and then make a YouTube video about it. 😂. "barn finds!"

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Regardless of how bad it is, it can't be less of a vehicle than Aptera at this price. With the same likelihood of being in business 5 years from now.

Everyone is having problems. I have been getting more love letters with discounted prices from Rivian too.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Just curious, where would one actually purchase a Fisker? Is it in person only?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
MKBHD loved the Cybertruck despite missing software updates that included homelink, FSD/AP, Autowipers, a Door that wouldn't latch properly......etc etc etc

But he said Fisker was the worst, despite there being new software that addressed his issues....

Sponsored

TomB985

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER
I think the two problems are final quality and resale value if/when Fisker disappears. If they last long enough to make meaningful software improvements, it could be a great car. But even if that happens, you wouldn’t be able to give it away once Fisker is gone.

You could end up with the best deal on four wheels that’s yours forever because nobody would want it.

I’m rooting for Fisker. We need as much competition as possible, and they’re trying to do some interesting things with the Ocean and their upcoming Alaska pickup. We’d all be better off for their influence if they can pull through.

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
MKBHD loved the Cybertruck despite missing software updates that included homelink, FSD/AP, Autowipers, a Door that wouldn't latch properly......etc etc etc

But he said Fisker was the worst, despite there being new software that addressed his issues....
I haven't kept up with it. Did they remove the 500 launch limit? Cause that was insane.

Honestly, I would be interested in buying if Fisker DID go under and before they did they made their software open-source. I would LOVE to tinker around with the software on a car.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I haven't kept up with it. Did they remove the 500 launch limit? Cause that was insane.

Honestly, I would be interested in buying if Fisker DID go under and before they did they made their software open-source. I would LOVE to tinker around with the software on a car.
Still there with the software upgrades I believe.

I think Nissan is going to end up buying Fisker and throwing them into their Infiniti lineup.

The car itself looks like a greta concept, just the execution has been trash.

RaptorEV

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 12C
Occupation
Secret Agent
I don’t even think they’ll be around to fix them
In a few years.
Fisker Karma owners agree with you. One of those real estate agents brothers on the TV show used to drive around in a Karma. Only one I ever saw.
Sponsored