• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I got my turn to order,... however...

OP
OP
thevofl

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Antimatter Blue F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Math
Hey all,

Thanks for your input. I have decided to just hold off on the order. Between the price increase (and in the XLT ER just over the $80k threshold for the rebate, which Ford could have offered a configuration just under the $80k), the interest rates, the known feature removals, the potential future feature removals, Ford refusing to price guarantee my ICE Platinum (to a nice sum of $4k) after waiting 19 months, falling resale prices, having to prepare the electrical, and so on and so on, it just seems not to be the right time for me.

You all offered the various insights I was hoping for—a lot of pros and a lot of cons. It really did help.
Sponsored

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
It seems I’m missing the keyed spare tire lock cylinder and cargo net from my 2023 platinum also. The spare tire cylinder lock should have been keyed alike and installed at factory I can only guess? Wondering if anyone has approached Ford yet successfully to get their missing items or non included items should I say…