• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I love this device!! BINIZE Android 13 CarPlay AI Box with Netflix YouTube

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
@bub
Do you have HULU and if so can you load the APK and see if it works on that one ?

For low latency and not waiting seconds per input , it seems like the newer carlinkit boxes are the way to go . I’m using one as well and it’s light years ahead of some of the other companies.
Sponsored

bub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Plat
@bub
Do you have HULU and if so can you load the APK and see if it works on that one ?

For low latency and not waiting seconds per input , it seems like the newer carlinkit boxes are the way to go . I’m using one as well and it’s light years ahead of some of the other companies.
We don't get hulu in canada. I don't have it.

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Yes I ordered a unit from Amazon took over night. Just started setting up. Here is a picture of Torque on center screen. Charging at home.
Ford F-150 Lightning I love this device!!  BINIZE Android 13 CarPlay AI Box with Netflix YouTube 1711851229244-f9

OP
OP
thunderbayterry

thunderbayterry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
It arrived. Initial impressions are possive. Video/Audio quality is good. Latency is "ok" maybe 1/3s or so on touch input.
Apps work. Its cool. I do wonder how much of my personal info is being shared with China with something like this. But that's the price you pay for it. I bet you its phoning home with my location, ip address, maybe even account creds i'm using - that's just my tinfoil hat theory anyways.

For other canadians interested:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CNPJCJHP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
I got mine from the "carlinke" seller.

This one has better hardware specs than the OPs. For whatever that's worth. Its also a more known brand - hopefully that means better long term updates.
Good point about the phone home to China thing, I didn't even think of that.
Sponsored