• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Did you notice a ride quality difference with the E rated tires? What inflation pressure are you running?
Sponsored

OP
OP

romeoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Telsa Model 3, 18 Ford Raptor 22 Ford Lightning
Did you notice a ride quality difference with the E rated tires? What inflation pressure are you running?
45psi and the ride quality is the same to me.

Artificial Intelligence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking
with Leveling kit your sensors are not pointing where they were originally designed to point. A small deviation is amplified at higher speeds. No manufacturer in their right mind will take on that liability. That said, i dont think it will stop people from using the kit anyways

tango

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Platinum, 1962 Thunderbird, 2019 Ram
I doubt it makes a difference, reason being with a full load in the bed, the truck would be “level” and presumably Ford would have tested Blue Cruise under these conditions.
I think this might be where it gets wonky. I agree that it is probably within tolerance because it is similar to a loaded factory setup. My guess is that it might get out of tolerance with the level kit AND a heavily loaded bed.

Fast150EV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Lariat, 2022 F150 Lariat EV
Any decrease in charge range after adding the lift and tires? I have same 2" leveling and similar tire combo on my 2015 and I lost an MPG - wondering if the same will happen on EV. Also - I had to do alignment on '15 after install - same on the '22?

Sponsored

T i h o r

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self Employed
BlueCruise is working well. Driven about 100 miles total with BlueCruise after the leveling kit was installed and not a single issue. Honestly, it seems to work better!
Got any pics/vids? I think there may have been some posted before, but nothing is showing now 😭