• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Just got an email from Ford inviting me to a F-150 Lightning Drive Experience. Unfortunately, its in San Antonio and I'm in Dallas. I did do the one last year in Dallas and well worth it.
Ford F-150 Lightning Invited to F-150 Lightning Drive Experience in San Antonio 1651268857380

Ford F-150 Lightning Invited to F-150 Lightning Drive Experience in San Antonio 1651268878175
Sponsored

Last edited:

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I got the call to attend on the 5th, but no details yet about exactly 'what' is happening... if they are paying for flights and hotels and meals and such, it must be a 'big' deal : )

midmack

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VE Jetta, Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
Family Physician
I got the call to attend on the 5th, but no details yet about exactly 'what' is happening... if they are paying for flights and hotels and meals and such, it must be a 'big' deal : )
I don’t think it is going to be that “VIP.” Sounds like it is a public event and the VIP status just lets us cut to the front of the driving line and get a “share-able” souvenir - whatever that means 🤷.
That being said, I got an invite and reserved for the Friday! Hoping I can actually make it, as I’m in Waco…

OP
OP
bmwhitetx

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Yeah, sounds like what they did last Fall. It's already "sold out". Saturday filled up within minutes. They are now offering to have me join the "public queue"

Last edited:

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
I got the email and I’m a reservation holder who lives in San Antonio and the VIP slots are filled. Gimme a fking break

Sponsored

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don’t think it is going to be that “VIP.” Sounds like it is a public event and the VIP status just lets us cut to the front of the driving line and get a “share-able” souvenir - whatever that means 🤷.
That being said, I got an invite and reserved for the Friday! Hoping I can actually make it, as I’m in Waco…
I registered but it didn’t give me a specific day? It’s just a general vip pass for the 4-8th

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
I am an order holder with Platinum 6/20 production date. I received the email but unfortunately in 2 hours everything is full. The email gives no hours, just 4/4-4/8. At the Pearl. I’ll give Kit, the Pearl owner, a call and see what he knows. Just kidding. Would be nice tho to see first person what my $110k is going to look like next to our other 4 Ford vehicles and Ford Tractor. Ford if you are reading you can DM me a VIP slot.

midmack

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VE Jetta, Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
Family Physician
I registered but it didn’t give me a specific day? It’s just a general vip pass for the 4-8th
Really? Yeah, I had to choose a date. I got an email with a QR code after, but that doesn’t mention a date.

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Really? Yeah, I had to choose a date. I got an email with a QR code after, but that doesn’t mention a date.
Yeah o got QR code too just no date . I live close by so I might go during the off peak midweek time

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
I sent the above message, tweeted Ford and Farley. Went back to the email 10 minutes later, clicked thru, and SHAZAM. Magic happened. I was able to register and get a VIP QR code. Thanks to whoever!!!

Sponsored

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Congrats to you future Lightning owners that have the opportunity to participate in this event. Sounds exciting! please keep us all posted, we are living vicariously through you:)

Shrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, Energica Eva Ribelle
I got the email too. I live in Houston, but I signed up anyway and got a VIP pass - so I guess I'm taking a roadtrip to San Antonio next weekend!

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Anyone know if they are doing them in other states ?

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Seems suspiciously close in time to the media drive on May 3rd. I'm sure they have the vehicles and staff to stage events at multiple locations, but still....

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
They must have sent that to thousands across TX. Also in Dallas and received it. VIP slots gone by the time I looked. Might have hopped a quick flight, but truly not worth it looking at their list, just replays of the same marketing BS and nothing new other than maybe a chance to drive. I'll get that in a few weeks at my dealer anyway. They've told me they'd reach out when their mannequin arrives.
Sponsored