• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Leak under brake pedal

broteus7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT ER Carbonized Gray Metallic
Found this leak and not sure if it's something I need to worry about and get serviced or not. Any idea what caused it?

Ford F-150 Lightning Leak under brake pedal IMG_1228
Sponsored

Dan C

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning lariat, 2022 Chevy bolt
Occupation
retired
Found this leak and not sure if it's something I need to worry about and get serviced or not. Any idea what caused it?

IMG_1228.jpeg
I had a leak similar that in my previous ford. It tunrned out to be grease dripping from the adjustable pedal mechanism. Annoying but not an issue.

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
I have never seen this in mine - is it water or a lubricant?

sonny2244

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F 150 lighting
Occupation
retired

IMG_1228.jpeg
I found I have almost the same thing it is brake fluid Ford changed the brake booster behind the pedal. They had to order the part about a week I use one pedal driving so not to much on the brake pedal

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

IMG_1228.jpeg
Hi there! If you would like assistance with this concern, please send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info.
Sponsored