• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning FCTP (Mannequins) and Free EA Charging

Jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, 2019 Fusion Energi, 2016 Escape
I am going to get my Lightning next week after the dealer is allowed to sell it (after 12/15). Long story I won't get into about what I did with my original reservation, etc.. BUT wondering if anyone has gotten a mannequin and if the 250 KW or 500 KW of charging at EA is still available to the vehicle like on order sales? Mine has never been titled and never signed up with FP, so I am hoping the free charging will be there. Anyone have experience?
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
You will be the original owner and be entitled to the gratis EA charging. Buyers of Mach-E FCTP cars did.

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
...unless the mannequin has already been titled and registered to the dealership. Some states require demo vehicles to be titled and registered. Then he would be the 2nd owner, but I wonder if they would still transfer the credits to him somehow? Not sure how that would work.

OP
OP
Jhalkias

Jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You will be the original owner and be entitled to the gratis EA charging. Buyers of Mach-E FCTP cars did.
Thanks. My Mach E was an order and not a Mannequin, so I did not know.

OP
OP
Jhalkias

Jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
...unless the mannequin has already been titled and registered to the dealership. Some states require demo vehicles to be titled and registered. Then he would be the 2nd owner, but I wonder if they would still transfer the credits to him somehow? Not sure how that would work.
They have told me the truck has not been registered or titled.
Sponsored