• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Pro with cloth seats spotted

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
That is awesome!
Thanks for finding factory Ford seat covers!

I wonder if the vinyl will be removable or if the cloth will go over them ???
Now more than ever, I am ready for the Pro model w/ cloth seats!
These were probably removed OEM seat covers for Katzkins aftermarket leather seats. You would need to remove the factory vinyl and replace with the cloth. Also might “make money” selling the vinyl takeoffs. Not including labor.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Man, that's a nice-looking truck overall. Carbonized grey looks good with the unpainted bumpers.
Everything on that truck from color of bumpers and tires to seat goes together perfectly. The only thing that ruins it for me is that white light. I am dying to know if they have anything less in your face to replace it with or I have to take it off myself and replace it with something custom made.

I think Pro looks better than higher trims because it has less of that white light.

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
Everything on that truck from color of bumpers and tires to seat goes together perfectly. The only thing that ruins it for me is that white light. I am dying to know if they have anything less in your face to replace it with or I have to take it off myself and replace it with something custom made.

I think Pro looks better than higher trims because it has less of that white light.
There is always the option of using a translucent wrap over the light to change the colour. It would bring the brightness of it down but wouldn't be so in your face.
Sponsored