• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
You need a picture of the Ford Mobile Power Cord plugged into the Lightning charging the Mach E :whistle:
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Am I the only one jealous of that driveway and garage?

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER delivered 6/3, MME GTPE, MME FE
Occupation
IT
I don't know if it has been mention before by other owners, but I found an included Tesla Charging adapter in my frunk!

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Love it! Can't wait for my SQM Lariat!

Sponsored

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Congrats on the new vehicle and thanks for sharing your pics. I am curious if you had any special add-ons like the Spray-in liner or Max Tow? I may be able to get a 2022 after all, but worry that the Spray-in will only cause delays.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I don't know if it has been mention before by other owners, but I found an included Tesla Charging adapter in my frunk!
I have seen a few folks mentioning that - it makes absolutely no sense. It doesn't help the Lightning in any way, and any Tesla that you want to "Rescue" should already have the adapter.

No idea what Ford was thinking.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium 4X, 2018 Ford F150xlt Sport
I have seen a few folks mentioning that - it makes absolutely no sense. It doesn't help the Lightning in any way, and any Tesla that you want to "Rescue" should already have the adapter.

No idea what Ford was thinking.
Trolling 🤷‍♂️

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
That is an expensive Troll. Even if they are just doing that for 2022s, that could be closing in on $1M for the adapters.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That is an expensive Troll. Even if they are just doing that for 2022s, that could be closing in on $1M for the adapters.
I can't think of any other reason tho

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I can't think of any other reason tho
Somebody messed up and meant to include the opposite adapter to let the Lighting plug into Tesla Destination chargers, but procurement found these cheaper and booked the cost savings.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Somebody messed up and meant to include the opposite adapter to let the Lighting plug into Tesla Destination chargers, but procurement found these cheaper and booked the cost savings.
Probably closer than the trolling I suspected

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
This is definitely a mess. I'd like a fcsp, but don't need it right away. I have 30amp charging in my garage and would like something significantly faster and EV the "included" fcsp would be great. It is the least expensive 80amp evse, but for less than 1100 I could get a clipper creek 64amp EVSE. If I Ford would credit me the cost of a fcsp I would consider taking care of things now with the cc evse. It is good that they didn't hold up deliveries because of a lack of fcsp EVSEs, but not knowing when they will arrive or how many are in inventory is poor logistics by Ford (yes it is sun runaround's fault, but Ford, your name is on the product).

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I am good with my current setup (40A Grizzl-e) for the summer and fall, but once the cold weather hits it will be a challenge to share that with my wife. I will likely be relegated to using the mobile charger on L1 to keep the battery warm while she plugs in every day, and I catch up on weekends. Before that happens, I would likely just buy another Grizzl-e and figure out what to do with the FCSP if/when we ever get it. Resell?

Of course that all depends on when I get my truck.....

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
This is definitely a mess. I'd like a fcsp, but don't need it right away. I have 30amp charging in my garage and would like something significantly faster and EV the "included" fcsp would be great. It is the least expensive 80amp evse, but for less than 1100 I could get a clipper creek 64amp EVSE. If I Ford would credit me the cost of a fcsp I would consider taking care of things now with the cc evse. It is good that they didn't hold up deliveries because of a lack of fcsp EVSEs, but not knowing when they will arrive or how many are in inventory is poor logistics by Ford (yes it is sun runaround's fault, but Ford, your name is on the product).
Take a look at this new thread……
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...-500kwh-ea-charging-and-500-debit-card.10667/
Sponsored