• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Mine shipped 6/4 and arrived 26 day later at the dealer here in central Oregon on 6/30. I think it spent 10-12 days in Portland waiting for transport.
Thanks for the reality check. My dealer called and also grounded me, letting me know that they’re seeing inconsistencies in their shipments from the PDX rail yard; and, that I need to be prepared for a delivery delay such as yours. Has me rethinking my CU loan lock date so I don’t go over the 30 day lock. The dealer is suggesting adding an additional 10 days to Ford’s worst case estimate to be safe😏
Sponsored

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Thanks for the reality check. My dealer called and also grounded me, letting me know that they’re seeing inconsistencies in their shipments from the PDX rail yard; and, that I need to be prepared for a delivery delay such as yours. Has me rethinking my CU loan lock date so I don’t go over the 30 day lock. The dealer is suggesting adding an additional 10 days to Ford’s worst case estimate to be safe😏
Mine was the same- arrived at the Port on a Friday, didn't arrive to my dealer until the following Monday, so like 9 days

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The journey of my Lightning to Oregon to date for those who are interested on how yours may follow in the future (@LightningMcQueenAlbany , @PV2EV , @Tyleem111 ) I’ll update when UP takes possession of the rail car…..🚂

7/6 - Loaded on Rail car # TTGX985038 and released to CNR, 2140 hrs (from UP Autotrace, 800-877-5123 & VVR)

7/9 - Transferred to Indiana Harbor Railroad, Riverdale, IL (from CNR CS phone agent, 800-361-0198)

7/11 - Arrived IHR Blue Island Rail Yard @ 0250 hrs (UP). Scheduled to be shipped out on CSX in next 24 hrs [by 7/12] (IHR Yard Agent, 708-201-3460)

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries B1609EEE-530D-4215-9DC8-DB65FA0B2BBE

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 305D7F97-A141-42C3-970E-6819E8BAE870

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx sti, Subaru wrx, Daihatsu Miro, Ranger
The journey of my Lightning to Oregon to date for those who are interested on how yours may follow in the future (@LightningMcQueenAlbany , @PV2EV , @Tyleem111 ) I’ll update when UP takes possession of the rail car…..🚂

7/6 - Loaded on Rail car # TTGX985038 and released to CNR, 2140 hrs (from UP Autotrace, 800-877-5123 & VVR)

7/9 - Transferred to Indiana Harbor Railroad, Riverdale, IL (from CNR CS phone agent, 800-361-0198)

7/11 - Arrived IHR Blue Island Rail Yard @ 0250 hrs (UP). Scheduled to be shipped out on CSX in next 24 hrs [by 7/12] (IHR Yard Agent, 708-201-3460)

B1609EEE-530D-4215-9DC8-DB65FA0B2BBE.jpeg

305D7F97-A141-42C3-970E-6819E8BAE870.jpeg
Thanks for all the info! Mine has shipped also and has been waiting near North Harvey Illinois. Probably waiting for the handoff like you mentioned.

Where did you get the railcar number and all the other tracking info?

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for all the info! Mine has shipped also and has been waiting near North Harvey Illinois. Probably waiting for the handoff like you mentioned.

Welcome.

The rail car # was on my VVR, and I got that from a very nice agent at the Ford New Vehicle Support Team 800-334-4375, followed by a visit to my dealer to confirm.

The other tracking info,….well, a lot of research on this forum…there are a lot of nice people posting👍

The CNR info came from a post on the Bronco forum. A member called the number found on their web site as they have no automated phone tracking tools or non-shipper online tools. I called, was on hold for about 25 min, but the CS agent was really nice. I had to ask a few nicely toned follow up questions to get what I wanted😘

The IHR info was totally new to me and came from the CNR agent. The phone number he gave me is the Rail Yard’s Operations Center…be gentle if you call them…they are definitely busy…and…succinct, and to the point. They were nice, but my impression is they don’t field a lot of calls from folks like me😏. It is not a CS call center…..

The rest of the info came from a related thread on this Forum…..can’t remember which one….again, a lot of nice, smart people are participating on this forum!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

BTW, we may be on the same train……the Blue Island Rail Yard is “near” North Harvey, IL…🤞🤞

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 3E696189-5D7B-4B71-A5D3-5557C46B717C

hoovertac

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD MME Extended Range
Occupation
Crisis Counselor
Got my notice yesterday!!
Build completed, order date 3/24/22... shipping in progress. ETA 7/27--8/2
My MME arrived very quickly after the build was completed. Finger crossed for same.

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BTW, we may be on the same train……the Blue Island Rail Yard is “near” North Harvey, IL…🤞🤞

3E696189-5D7B-4B71-A5D3-5557C46B717C.jpeg
Mine appears to be “staged” here. It’s been here the last 12-24 hours. Before sitting here it was a bit south where it looks like it was rearranged and then moved back north.
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries FD94FD52-76C4-4353-AE95-D3BDC8625B90

macjaeh

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, F150L Lariat ER (Ordered)
Welcome.

The rail car # was on my VVR, and I got that from a very nice agent at the Ford New Vehicle Support Team 800-334-4375, followed by a visit to my dealer to confirm.

The other tracking info,….well, a lot of research on this forum…there are a lot of nice people posting👍

The CNR info came from a post on the Bronco forum. A member called the number found on their web site as they have no automated phone tracking tools or non-shipper online tools. I called, was on hold for about 25 min, but the CS agent was really nice. I had to ask a few nicely toned follow up questions to get what I wanted😘

The IHR info was totally new to me and came from the CNR agent. The phone number he gave me is the Rail Yard’s Operations Center…be gentle if you call them…they are definitely busy…and…succinct, and to the point. They were nice, but my impression is they don’t field a lot of calls from folks like me😏. It is not a CS call center…..

The rest of the info came from a related thread on this Forum…..can’t remember which one….again, a lot of nice, smart people are participating on this forum!
I think we're on the same train too. A customer service rep from the new vehicle support team just confirmed my truck was last located in Blue Island as well as of 10:10pm on July 10th

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine appears to be “staged” here. It’s been here the last 12-24 hours. Before sitting here it was a bit south where it looks like it was rearranged and then moved back north.
FD94FD52-76C4-4353-AE95-D3BDC8625B90.png
I like your tracking information better😏!! So, your one of those………..

I think we're on the same train too. A customer service rep from the new vehicle support team just confirmed my truck was last located in Blue Island as well as of 10:10pm on July 10th
Yep, for the moment, I think the three of us are all traveling together. The Blue Island Rail Yard Ops agent I talked to yesterday morning said she expected my rail car would ship out via CSX in about 24 hrs. The UP tracer late last night and this morning appeared to show my rail car moving around the yard (time stamps assumed to be train car local):

7/11 - Interchange received @ 2103 hrs (UP)

7/12 - Interchange delivered @ 0001 hrs (UP)

7/12 - Arrived @ 0906 hrs (UP)

@Tyleem111 , you appear to be the most accurate source of location info for the three of us with your intel🤔. Do you mind checking in from time to time with updates? It would be nice to be able to provide other future PNW forum members our general route and timings so they can have some concept of what their journey will be like.

For me personally, I’m sitting on a CU loan rate lock that will expire late in the week of Ford-estimated 8/2-8 delivery window. I need to decide on whether to re-lock before the Fed meeting on 7/27…and, a potential 0.5-0.75% hike🤑🤑🤑

Sponsored

macjaeh

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, F150L Lariat ER (Ordered)

Yep, for the moment, I think the three of us are all traveling together. The Blue Island Rail Yard Ops agent I talked to yesterday morning said she expected my rail car would ship out via CSX in about 24 hrs. The UP tracer late last night and this morning appeared to show my rail car moving around the yard (time stamps assumed to be train car local):

@Tyleem111 , you appear to be the most accurate source of location info for the three of us with your intel🤔. Do you mind checking in from time to time with updates? It would be nice to be able to provide other future PNW forum members our general route and timings so they can have some concept of what their journey will be like.

For me personally, I’m sitting on a CU loan rate lock that will expire late in the week of Ford-estimated 8/2-8 delivery window. I need to decide on whether to re-lock before the Fed meeting on 7/27…and, a potential 0.5-0.75% hike🤑🤑🤑
I'm in the same boat with the rate lock. Estimated delivery window is 8/4-8/10. Rate is good through 8/9.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Union Pacific says my rail car has “departed @ 2:50 p.m. (assuming CDST) ”….I’m assuming departing the Blue Island Rail Yard. The CSX tracker isn’t providing current info, so it my have made the carrier switchover to UP. @Tyleem111, your tracking my show a new location….

cc: @macjaeh

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sure, I can update location and post here (hopefully daily)