• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Odd Series of Emails Received From Ford: Order Changed x2 & Another Invitation to Order? Huh?

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I saw that some received emails about their order change due to a pricing error with certain options that weren't showing a price when they initially ordered. This seems different than that though.

I got two emails two minutes apart from Ford saying that my order was changed. There is no details or changes listed in those emails and when I log into my account, at least from a cursory glance, I see no changes. No big deal, whatever... right? If this were it, I would have not created this post and assumed it was weird glitch and all was still fine with the order.

Then, about 13 minutes later I received another email from Ford inviting me to order my new Ford Lightning. Again. This is a little bit more concerning. Again, I logged into my account and it appears that my truck order is still there (waiting for a date) and nothing has changed.

I think I'm alright but to say this glitch (if that's indeed what it is) is a little unsettling would be an understatement.
Sponsored

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
I started the other thread about receiving a change in order email yesterday, still havent figured out what it is. Woman from Ford on the phone hinted at it being a change in priority. But i'll be going to my dealer today to double check. It could also be heated mirrors delete, but i dont see that on my options list anywhere. and i would assume it would be there since it effects pricing by a couple hundred dollars right?
Sponsored