• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Received email that my order has changed... Possible scheduling?

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
I just received an email that my order has changed and to login to see what changed, but when I logged in, it didnt say it was scheduled for production or anything. So I called Ford and the woman said that my priority changed and I could expect a VIN soon. She couldnt tell me what it changed to but it went down. Should I expect to get scheduled/assigned a VIN very soon? She told me to call my dealer for more info, but my salesperson didnt pick up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
asianman35

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
and did other people get this email before actually seeing 'Scheduled For Production' online?

Rancheroni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Bronco 4D
I got an email at 1:43pm today saying "Your vehicle order has been updated."

Logged in and don't see anything different. Same as you. Could be we got prioritized or...de-prioritized. I'll give my dealer a call tomorrow and see if they know.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
same here. My only guess is regarding scales delete. It doesn’t show on my order details now, but tbh I’m not sure if it showed scales delete before

Dcdds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 bronco 2003 expedition
I got the email also. Nothing changed on my online order status. I didn't have the tow tech package optioned so scales delete may not be the reason. Hopefully we get a Vin.

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Received same email. Texted my sales guy and was told he didn’t see any changes or production date on his end.

Hoping this is just system delay and see the scheduled production date tomorrow morning.

BruinIvy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Same. received the status change email but found no changes on the ford website when I logged in. No tow package so scale delete should not be a trigger for my order status change.

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
Received same email. Texted my sales guy and was told he didn’t see any changes or production date on his end.

Hoping this is just system delay and see the scheduled production date tomorrow morning.
Yoooooooo I did not even think that it could be because we might get scheduled tomorrow. 🤯 that would be crazy

Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Could be heated steering wheel removal with 50 dollars credit. So let’s not get our hopes up.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I just received an email that my order has changed and to login to see what changed, but when I logged in, it didnt say it was scheduled for production or anything. So I called Ford and the woman said that my priority changed and I could expect a VIN soon. She couldnt tell me what it changed to but it went down. Should I expect to get scheduled/assigned a VIN very soon? She told me to call my dealer for more info, but my salesperson didnt pick up.

I got this when Ford updated my reservation (dealer adjustment) to indicate removal of scale for $600. I have 8/11 order and still not scheduled.

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
@Minh my order is a pro so never had the heated steering wheel
@Maxx i already had scale removal so that’s also not it

sending good vibes to all! Tomorrow a big day @Maxx ! 🤞

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
I also received this email today but didn't see any changes on my order. I have a pro with tow tech and scale removal.

It would be awesome if this is indeed an indicator we'll get scheduled soon!

Wasn't there a thing about heated mirrors also being on the chopping block? Perhaps somebody was removing the heated mirrors in prep for scheduling?

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
Oh and I originally had scales still on mine. About a month ago I had my dealer remove it. However, I didn't get an email like this one at that time. I had to login to verify scale delete was showing up.
Sponsored