• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
As the title states, Wave 2 invites have gone out and the PRO is unavailable. So they really did only accept orders from the folks who extended last year and clicked under Pro when they did it. Boo.

I also saw a related article that they had to put a stop order on fleet Pro ER the other day already as they sold out of them as well.
Sponsored

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I can confirm that you cannot order it online but says "Contact Dealer". Makes me wonder if there is still possibly a way to get one but either way it looks like I am getting an XLT now.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Are these invites still only going to those who were invited previously and chose to extend? Those of use sitting with day 1 or 2 reservations that are not in the “extend” group are still waiting….?

OP
OP
Rando

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Are these invites still only going to those who were invited previously and chose to extend? Those of use sitting with day 1 or 2 reservations that are not in the “extend” group are still waiting….?
Correct.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
As the title states, Wave 2 invites have gone out and the PRO is unavailable. So they really did only accept orders from the folks who extended last year and clicked under Pro when they did it. Boo.

I also saw a related article that they had to put a stop order on fleet Pro ER the other day already as they sold out of them as well.
WOW!

2023 Pro has sold out already for both retail and fleet!

So any guesses if the XLT will sell out during this wave or will any leftover for wave 3 ??

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Congrats to upcoming XLT order makers.

pson41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Pro - SR
In the same boat. Select XLT previously, wanted to switch to Pro now.

I called my dealer, the "right guy" to talk to was off today but the person I talked to was not able to select the Pro (110A) package on his end. Going to be calling back tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath that calling the dealer is a work around.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
WOW!

2023 Pro has sold out already for both retail and fleet!

So any guesses if the XLT will sell out during this wave or will any leftover for wave 3 ??

I would hope Ford benefits from the EV tax credits. XLT will make up the high percentage of those looking to purchase under the tax credit and therefore I hope Ford will expand the number of XLT's offered.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I would hope Ford benefits from the EV tax credits. XLT will make up the high percentage of those looking to purchase under the tax credit and therefore I hope Ford will expand the number of XLT's offered.
If Ford restricts the XLT, very few of their trucks would get the credit. Not a good look.

Artificial Intelligence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking
If Ford restricts the XLT, very few of their trucks would get the credit. Not a good look.
Optics aside… Pro and XLT will be sold in limited quantities. Unlike Rivian Ford will still keep the relative inexpensive trims on the ordering menu.

Either way I don’t think they will have any issue selling all trucks they make this year and next

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rando

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
In the same boat. Select XLT previously, wanted to switch to Pro now.

I called my dealer, the "right guy" to talk to was off today but the person I talked to was not able to select the Pro (110A) package on his end. Going to be calling back tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath that calling the dealer is a work around.
Called the new car sales manager at my dealer and he was unable to select the PRO as well. His theory was that Ford put that there to entice people to call in for an upsell. He didn’t try to upsell me as he knew I was only interested in the PRO.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

pson41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Pro - SR
Called the new car sales manager at my dealer and he was unable to select the PRO as well. His theory was that Ford put that there to entice people to call in for an upsell. He didn’t try to upsell me as he knew I was only interested in the PRO.
I was on the fence whether to shift from a XLT to Pro today or roll the dice and wait for an electric Ranger in the coming years. Maybe, Ford made the decision for me.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
Lariat SR qualifies.
Everything standard range would be under the MSRP cap

Model2023 Model Year (EXCLUDING $1,795 Destination)
Pro$47,001
XLT$59,474
XLT High$68,474
XLT High Extended Range$80,974
Lariat$74,474
Lariat Extended Range$85,954
Platinum Extended Range$96,724

which hones in on the narrower question: how many SR units will they offer

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles