• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Received email that my order has changed... Possible scheduling?

Rancheroni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Bronco 4D
I've been under the impression that the Lightning will still qualify for the 2023 federal tax ev rebate of $7500 as long as it's assembled in the USA and the sticker price is below $80K. Lariat and Platinums and some XLTs will be more than $80K and won't qualify.

I'm not sure what my priority level is but my dealer said I was one of the few (last year they got 5 lightnings) to be chosen to be built, out of the 200 or so orders they received. So I'm guessing my priority is level 1 or close to it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
asianman35

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
I've been under the impression that the Lightning will still qualify for the 2023 federal tax ev rebate of $7500 as long as it's assembled in the USA and the sticker price is below $80K. Lariat and Platinums and some XLTs will be more than $80K and won't qualify.

I'm not sure what my priority level is but my dealer said I was one of the few (last year they got 5 lightnings) to be chosen to be built, out of the 200 or so orders they received. So I'm guessing my priority is level 1 or close to it.
im just not sure if it meets the battery minerals requirements for the full rebate that take effect jan 1. other than that, id agree with you. I think the income restrictions go into play on jan 1 also, but that shouldnt effect the majority.

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
im just not sure if it meets the battery minerals requirements for the full rebate that take effect jan 1. other than that, id agree with you. I think the income restrictions go into play on jan 1 also, but that shouldnt effect the majority.
What he said. $3,750 rebate for sure. Battery mineral portion hasn't been made official either way.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Looking at the options on the reservation screen, my Pro still has heated mirrors listed

" Manual-Folding, Power Glass with Heat,Turn Signal and Black Skull Caps Sideview Mirrors "
Hate to be the bearer of bad news...

My reservation showed the same, my window sticker that just came up has no Heated Mirrors on it.

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Geek
Hate to be the bearer of bad news...

My reservation showed the same, my window sticker that just came up has no Heated Mirrors on it.
Listen, you keep all that negativity to yourself!

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Listen, you keep all that negativity to yourself!
It is all a matter of perspective. Some of us are not even getting a mirror to heat.

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Geek
It is all a matter of perspective. Some of us are not even getting a mirror to heat.
Dang man, good point. Hope you get scheduled soon!

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
I ordered my pro on the 12th of August. I'm wondering if all of the scheduled pro's were ordered on the 11th of August. I was deep in Alaska with no cell service so I couldn't order on the 11th. I was just glad they weren't sold out.

Last edited:

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
I think it could be any of the things people have brought up. I got the change email when scales were removed. And twice after that with no visible change in my order page. Never got scheduled, but got the email that my truck is in production two days ago and that’s what my account page shows as well. Heated steering wheel delete is not shown anywhere in my account as the scales delete is. But does show on the window sticker.

Im hoping it delivers this year so I can get the tax credit…. Will make me a bit less grumpy over the removed features.

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Maxx seems like you and me are in the same boat. What day did you order your pro?

Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
i also did not get a date, but went to my dealer and they said my priority changed to 1, so i assume that means ill get scheduled very soon.
Contacted the sales rep, indeed my priority changed to 1 also from 19. Was told this mean I am locked in and should get the production date soon. Maybe next Thursday? Wishful thinking.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Maxx seems like you and me are in the same boat. What day did you order your pro?
8/11. My dealer had me at Priority 19 (On my sales order). When I asked her what my priority is, she said it is 10 and then she said we give everyone 19 first then we change everyone to 10. I am not sure what to believe and how to verify or even this matters at all. She also said everyone being scheduled is getting 22 model which I doubt is true. It looks like my delivery be in 23 in which case May is as good as January for me (no tax difference).

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
8/11. My dealer had me at Priority 19 (On my sales order). When I asked her what my priority is, she said it is 10 and then she said we give everyone 19 first then we change everyone to 10. I am not sure what to believe and how to verify or even this matters at all. She also said everyone being scheduled is getting 22 model which I doubt is true. It looks like my delivery be in 23 in which case May is as good as January for me (no tax difference).
10-19 are dealer only priority codes.

Dealers don't use them right but it's supposed to allow then to queue orders to be pulled as allocation for scheduling allows. I got scheduled as a priority 19 at my dealer.
Sponsored