• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning_GA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning 2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Automotive Eng
Took a couple of dirt bikes out trail riding in the woods. The smaller one is a Surron electric trail bike and I was able to charge it on the way there and on the way back with the pro power in the bed. Worked out great
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 20230604_102637

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 20230604_102625
Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 image

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_1691

Storm last night took down my priced Golden Willow tree.

That’s it filling in the whole right side of this photo. It was massive and beautiful 🙁.
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_4296

Last edited:
OP
OP
USA EV

USA EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro, 2015 FIAT 500e
image.jpg

IMG_1691.jpeg

Storm last night took down my priced Golden Willow tree.

That’s it filling in the whole right side of this photo. It was massive and beautiful 🙁.
IMG_4296.jpeg
Dang, that's a bummer! Must have been quite a storm!

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
20 cylinders of upgrade opportunities! 😉
I forgot the excavator. make that 24 cylinders.

Some could go to battery power. Small chainsaws, weed eaters, push mowers, side by side, etc. Some are a long way off from battery power; tractor, excavator, welder, mowing machine, big chainsaws, etc.

I’d love to get a Lithium Polaris Ranger but I’m not ready to fork over $35k for one.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Refrigerator decided to die this morning and I am leaving on a work trip tomorrow. Thankfully Lowes had stock available and the Lightning let me get it home right away.
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 PXL_20230709_141326975

kjhall

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat, 2023 Mach E Premium AWD
I forgot the excavator. make that 24 cylinders.

Some could go to battery power. Small chainsaws, weed eaters, push mowers, side by side, etc. Some are a long way off from battery power; tractor, excavator, welder, mowing machine, big chainsaws, etc.

I’d love to get a Lithium Polaris Ranger but I’m not ready to fork over $35k for one.
FWIW, I finally sold my beloved 1951 John Deere A and bought a small electric utility tractor. It spends most of its time mowing weeds with a 5' Bush Hog, but also works well moving snow and dirt with the loader and 5' box scraper. It works well for my needs, and like our Lightning, it's fully solar powered via our 10kW solar array!

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 Electric tractor in the snow

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
FWIW, I finally sold my beloved 1951 John Deere A and bought a small electric utility tractor. It spends most of its time mowing weeds with a 5' Bush Hog, but also works well moving snow and dirt with the loader and 5' box scraper. It works well for my needs, and like our Lightning, it's fully solar powered via our 10kW solar array!

Electric tractor in the snow.jpg
Very interesting. How long can you mow with the brush hog (assuming moderately thick grass that your cutting a foot of height)?

I think it would take a fully charged Lightning SR battery to mow for 2 hours with my 15’ flex wing brush hog.

kjhall

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat, 2023 Mach E Premium AWD
Very interesting. How long can you mow with the brush hog (assuming moderately thick grass that your cutting a foot of height)?

I think it would take a fully charged Lightning SR battery to mow for 2 hours with my 15’ flex wing brush hog.
Thick grass, I wouldn't know, unfortunately. But I can mow moderate grass/weeds for about 2 hours before the 22kWh battery gets down to 20% charge. With the unusual rain we've had in my part of Colorado this spring/summer, the little tractor is getting a workout. Not complaining though!
Sponsored