• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Possible place to order lariat and platinum now

mattb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Hi again,

A salesman at this dealership said he has allocations to order Lariat and Platinum trims now. He may be mistaken, but it's worth a shot for those that want one.

William Scoins
Client Ambassador
623-552-3015 Direct
Bell Ford
2401 West Bell Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
602-396-5486
Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
There was another post here that a dealer has been able to order trucks for dealer stock so it's entirely possible this dealer got allocation that either they have no reservations, or the allocation is for dealer stock and they are looking to pre-sell them.

Another option is they had employees make reservations and then they are going to sell those trucks.

Another option is they are flat out misinformed. When my dealer got in their demo, the salesperson said "come test drive it and then I can put in your order if you want". To this I had to tell him that only reservation holders with invites from Ford can order.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I’m very familiar with the car dealerships in Phoenix metro. As far as Ford dealers go, Bell Ford was usually pretty fair compared to the likes of Camelback, San Tan, or Peoria.

Ccarm6

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150 Lightning
Hi again,

A salesman at this dealership said he has allocations to order Lariat and Platinum trims now. He may be mistaken, but it's worth a shot for those that want one.

William Scoins
Client Ambassador
623-552-3015 Direct
Bell Ford
2401 West Bell Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
602-396-5486
So after following your recommendation, Will Scoins has reportedly submitted a Lariat ER order for me. I am still waiting on confirmation from corporate for receipt of the order though. Corporate made it sound like they’re not sure how he could submit an order for someone without a reservation at his dealership. He says it’s because his dealership has allocation. Can anybody shed light on this scenario, especially ppl who may be familiar with Bell Ford in Phoenix? Like why doesn’t he have a list of people with reservations at his dealership to offer this allocation to? And if this dealership can be trusted in terms of no ADM?

Last edited:

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
If anyone plans on selling for a profit the time is now.

Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
So after following your recommendation, Will Scoins has reportedly submitted a Lariat ER order for me. I am still waiting on confirmation from corporate for receipt of the order though. Corporate made it sound like they’re not sure how he could submit an order for someone without a reservation at his dealership. He says it’s because his dealership has allocation. Can anybody shed light on this scenario, especially ppl who may be familiar with Bell Ford in Phoenix? Like why doesn’t he have a list of people with reservations at his dealership to offer this allocation to? And if this dealership can be trusted in terms of no ADM?
What was the deposit and is it refundable?

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Another option is they had employees make reservations and then they are going to sell those trucks.
I was under the impression that Ford is requiring a copy of an ID that matches the original reservation name, to prevent exactly that.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
no deposit. They did take copy of license so remains to be seen whether or not it’s accepted
The no deposit thing sounds weird, since money grubbing is basically what client ambassadors car salesmen do best. Any way, good luck.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I was under the impression that Ford is requiring a copy of an ID that matches the original reservation name, to prevent exactly that.
This doesn't mean that they can't have the employees buy the trucks in their own name then turn around and sell them back to the dealership and the dealership sells them as used.
Sponsored