• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Place Order In Progress?

trenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat-ER Max T; 21 bronco; '08 GT500
Ford F-150 Lightning Place Order In Progress? Placed Order in Progress.PNG

When I check my account, I see "Place Order in Progress" After I placed my order on February 4th, I asked the dealership and was told they were waiting for Ford to give the dealership their additional allocation before my order would be finalized. It's almost been a month and my account still shows "Placed Order in Progress" and the dealership said my order has been added but the status hasn't changed. Does anyone know? Now that I'm seeing people with similar orders, reservation and order time stamps getting scheduled for production, I want to be sure I'm not getting missed because of something behind the scenes.
Sponsored

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
Placed Order in Progress.PNG

When I check my account, I see "Place Order in Progress" After I placed my order on February 4th, I asked the dealership and was told they were waiting for Ford to give the dealership their additional allocation before my order would be finalized. It's almost been a month and my account still shows "Placed Order in Progress" and the dealership said my order has been added but the status hasn't changed. Does anyone know? Now that I'm seeing people with similar orders, reservation and order time stamps getting scheduled for production, I want to be sure I'm not getting missed because of something behind the scenes.

That is what I am seeing for my 2/17 Order. In addition to the bar you are showing, mine shows the order status as:

Ford F-150 Lightning Place Order In Progress? 1646154963277

Since there is a number 2 in the bar we are seeing and two of the items have been completed. I am assuming that we just wait for a schedule for production?

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
That is what I am seeing for my 2/17 Order. In addition to the bar you are showing, mine shows the order status as:

1646154963277.png

Since there is a number 2 in the bar we are seeing and two of the items have been completed. I am assuming that we just wait for a schedule for production?
This is what I have also. I visited my dealer and asked if there was anything else that needed to be done for the order to be scheduled and the sales rep said no. He showed me the screen from his system and my order had all the same columns filled in as the others (at that point no orders had been scheduled yet).

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
same situation, wave 3 Lariat ER ordered but not yet scheduled.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
That’s what mine said until it was scheduled.

Sponsored

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Its just because your build hasn't been scheduled. I would wager most of us are still in that scenario.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
Hopefully we find out more in the next couple days. If it's batched like the waves during orders then we could see something this week, which was two weeks after last production announcements if my timing is accurate.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Scheduling updates normally go out on Thursdays.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Placed Order in Progress.PNG

What site are you on??

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 FX4
Occupation
Engineer

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Hmm. Dont think my order is linked. Received order confirmation email, but does not show under my account. The account existed since 2019 when i bought the ranger. Never thought to tell dealer i had account. Wonder if i make new one?
Give the sales manager your email address to which your ford account is profiled, then you might be able to receive subsequent production emails, but I do not think you will be able to monitor it through the tracker once an order has been converted manually in the dealership.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Give the sales manager your email address to which your ford account is profiled, then you might be able to receive subsequent production emails, but I do not think you will be able to monitor it through the tracker once an order has been converted manually in the dealership.
Yeah, i think i messed that up. Will have to wait until i get the VIN most likely.
Sponsored