• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Possible to complete purchase before delivery?

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
That is true.

And on another forum, a member stated that their dealer was getting painted parts from the assembly plant to repair shipping damage. That doesn't happen either. The dealer paints them.
I used to work in dealerships in AZ. I have witnessed dealerships destroying vehicles that were significantly damaged in transit. They had to run the sodium silicate in the engine and trans, cut up all the seats, smash the plastic panels, etc. Something like a 3” deep crease in the roof from the transporter was usually the trigger. It’s cheaper for Ford to scrap the truck and file a claim against the transportation company than do major repairs on the vehicle to then sell a repaired vehicle. Non structural cosmetic damage to bumpers or doors was typically fixed by the dealership body shop.
Sponsored

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
Could you not talk to the bank and get them to extend it instead of having to take the money? Even if you cancel that one and reapply it may be better than not getting the rate at all.

I am in a different boat that almost everyone here as I have already been saving for 2 years for a truck before the lightning was announced, so I will have enough in 2 months to pay cash for it with no loan.