• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Random Cabin Preconditioning

jmc6020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
For the second time this week I came out to the truck with the heat preconditioning the cabin. I had this set in departure times previously when it was winter but turned it off. I checked the settings in both the truck and Fordpass app and it is off in both places but yet the truck still heats the cabin seemingly at random 🙃
Sponsored

OP
OP
jmc6020

jmc6020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
For the second time this week I came out to the truck with the heat preconditioning the cabin. I had this set in departure times previously when it was winter but turned it off. I checked the settings in both the truck and Fordpass app and it is off in both places but yet the truck still heats the cabin seemingly at random 🙃
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Lightning concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored