• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Route Zero looking for Lightning owners

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
To highlight the benefits of EVs, there is a coast to coast drive starting next week in Santa Monica that will end in Washington DC in May. It is sort of a relay event and they are looking for owners/drivers for parts of the route. There will also be a few media events along the way. If you are interested, send me a message or email me at [email protected]. You can also check out their website, but they don't have details posted yet. Below are some of the stops they will be making. They are really hoping to find a Lightning for the Santa Monica to Flagstaff segment that kicks things off.

https://rtzero.org/

Los Angeles, CA at Santa Monica Pier - April 27
Flagstaff, Arizona
Santa Fe, NM
Kansas City, MO
Joliet, IL
Detroit, Michigan
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Baltimore, Maryland
Washington, DC
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
They are still working out the dates (which is sorta unbelievable). It starts tomorrow in Santa Monica.

We're going to collaborate with the Electric Vehicle Association to Livestream the kickoff event. They have a Lightning and Rivian R1S lined up for that.

thecoloradokid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 PORSCHE TAYCAN and '22 Ford F-150 Lightning
How are you guys getting from Santa Fe to Kansas City? taking I-25 up to Denver and then taking a right to head east onto I-70, or backtracking from Santa Fe to catch I-40 to Oklahoma City and then turning north onto I-35?

OP
OP

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
How are you guys getting from Santa Fe to Kansas City? taking I-25 up to Denver and then taking a right to head east onto I-70, or backtracking from Santa Fe to catch I-40 to Oklahoma City and then turning north onto I-35?
I’ll see if I can find out. I was wondering the same thing.

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Am I the only one confused by this ?

"We're doing something, not sure when, where and how exactly but would you like to be a part of it ? Oh, and by the way, we start tomorrow."

I'm in Detroit and would be interested, but there's nothing on the website except that there'll be a press conference in Motown.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
OP
OP