• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Selling Reservation Time Slot/Stamp?

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 2.7 XLT
My personal conversion rate is now predicted to be 0%. I simply can’t afford or get a truck at this point.

I’m not forgoing comfort features just to have a “reasonably priced” EV Truck and I’m not passing on the ER Battery that would allow me to go drive round trip to my family and back home. I'm getting married later this year and that is more important than a truck at the moment.
I was originally going for the XLT w/ ER battery because it made more sense, but a $9,500 required premium package changes everything. I have a lot of respect for what Ford is doing with the Pro model but I’m officially out on the XLT or Lariat.

I'm #10 with my dealership and hope to get the invitation email from Ford within the next few weeks. Once I do, what would be the best way of selling my reservation slot?
Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
My personal conversion rate is now predicted to be 0%. I simply can’t afford or get a truck at this point.

I’m not forgoing comfort features just to have a “reasonably priced” EV Truck and I’m not passing on the ER Battery that would allow me to go drive round trip to my family and back home. I'm getting married later this year and that is more important than a truck at the moment.
I was originally going for the XLT w/ ER battery because it made more sense, but a $9,500 required premium package changes everything. I have a lot of respect for what Ford is doing with the Pro model but I’m officially out on the XLT or Lariat.

I'm #10 with my dealership and hope to get the invitation email from Ford within the next few weeks. Once I do, what would be the best way of selling my reservation slot?
You can't.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
You need to buy the truck and then flip it.

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Ranger Crew cab FX4 Lariat- Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
I believe they only let you transfer a reservation to another family member in the same household .

Sponsored

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Maintenance
You need to buy the truck and then flip it.
and don't let the dealer get wind of your plan to do that or they don't have to sell it to you .

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
Either flip it or strike an unethical deal with the dealer and hope the unethical dealer honors it.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
I won't lie. I'm tempted to buy and flip a Lariat.

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I feel like the pro market is going to be pretty limited by their budget and are not going to be interested at 10-20k higher or they would be going to the XLT.

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Maintenance
I feel like the pro market is going to be pretty limited by their budget and are not going to be interested at 10-20k higher or they would be going to the XLT.
Anyone limited by a budget is not who you would be flipping it to . It's the people that just have to have the newest thing on their block right now and don't even have a reservation/chance at getting one soon .
Sponsored