• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Software updates missing menu's?

thedadlegend

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smoked Quartz Lariat ER
I wonder if this is a mannequin issue? Do other people who bought mannequins not have the ability to update?
Sponsored

#1 Scuba

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F350,1997 F350
I wonder if this is a mannequin issue? Do other people who bought mannequins not have the ability to update?
I Have a 2022 platinum that was originally a mannequin that was purchased on 4/13/2023. It is currently at the dealer for the same problem.

The telemetric button on the screen was lacked and the dealer and Ford support folks are currently trying to resolve the issue. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Update 4/27 - Dealer and Ford are currently working to resolve the problem. I brought the truck back home to stay inside the garage while they investigate fixes rather than leave it over the weekend!

Last edited:

thedadlegend

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smoked Quartz Lariat ER
I Have a 2022 platinum that was originally a mannequin that was purchased on 4/13/2023. It is currently at the dealer for the same problem.

The telemetric button on the screen was lacked and the dealer and Ford support folks are currently trying to resolve the issue. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.
I actually was able to resolve the telematics button by calling a number and having them open a case.

Read here: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/ford-sync-system-updates-fleet-mode.14886/

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I have a mannequin and had the issue.

I actually was able to resolve the telematics button by calling a number and having them open a case.

Read here: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/ford-sync-system-updates-fleet-mode.14886/
They must all be tagged as fleets, I was able to call and they confirmed I have a fleet code and ticket is placed.

For those who call - call late (after 5pm ET) as they won't be able to transfer you and will automatically submit a case for it.

#1 Scuba

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F350,1997 F350

#1 Scuba

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F350,1997 F350
I called the number referenced and they were extremely helpful. Thanks for the info.
Changes have been made and the truck is no longer showing Telematics!
I have access to the update scheduling and have successfully set the update schedule.
Sponsored