• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Didn't want to mess with the suspension so I had to stick with 275/60R20's, so far I'm a huge fan of the setup!! The color is Black Machined w/ Dark Tint Finish, it looks bronze in some light, grey in other and black at night.

Ford F-150 Lightning Star White Lightning Lariat on 20" Fuel Vapor Wheels Wrapped in MT Baja Boss 275/60R20 My_Lightning_1

Ford F-150 Lightning Star White Lightning Lariat on 20" Fuel Vapor Wheels Wrapped in MT Baja Boss 275/60R20 My_Lightning_2

Ford F-150 Lightning Star White Lightning Lariat on 20" Fuel Vapor Wheels Wrapped in MT Baja Boss 275/60R20 My_Lightning_3

Ford F-150 Lightning Star White Lightning Lariat on 20" Fuel Vapor Wheels Wrapped in MT Baja Boss 275/60R20 My_Lightning_4
Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Always looks good to have black rims on a white truck. I hate the Lightning badging on the bed, mine won't 10 minutes on my truck once it hits my driveway. i'll have the heat gun, fishing line, and goo gone waiting to rip it off. Did you sell the original rims and tires?

Last edited:
OP
OP

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nah I still have them, probably just going to leave them in the corner of my trailer, I can't imagine they're worth much plus I guess I can put them back on in a pinch. I'm gonna try to to take the center caps off the stock rims and put the black Ford logo on the fuel rims.

I dont mind the Lightning badge. It's one of like 6 items that set it apart from an ICE F-150 lol

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
I have the Fuel Blitz wheels in this same finish. Yeah they’re like anodized satin black until the right light hits them and suddenly they’re bronze. Had them on a silver Expedition and didn’t care for the bronze notes with the silver paint, but loved the wheels anyway. They’re 18’s so I may use them as an off-road set for my Lightning. Actually I’d really like to, but not sure how well they’ll match up to the Azure Gray paint I’ve selected.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
these look great. do you have an idea on the efficiency with these?
There doesn't seem to be a significant impact, but my mi/kwh are always all over the place so I'm ranging between 2.7-1.9 after the swap depending on my speed and acceleration. I'll have a better idea after a month or so where I can compare longer term numbers.

Oleblueyes99

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Occupation
CEO Renewable Energy Builder
Any idea of the range differential after all this time?
I was looking at Fuel rims this afternoon and contemplating making the change

OP
OP

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tbh, I can’t give a great MPK differential. I never drove the truck with the stock wheels (I was out of the country when we first got it, and wifey put these on for me before I got home). Then someone stole my stock wheel/tire combo.

I can tell you, with my heavy footed driving, I tend to get somewhere between 1.7-1.9 miles per kilowatt. Hopefully that helps.
Sponsored