• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Toby57

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XL 101A
Occupation
retired
Those white wheels look plastic to me.
Sponsored

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
This is the future of pickup enthusiasts. : )
(not really, just kidding)

Really like the look of that ARB fridge-freezer.*

* in the spirit of "if you can't say anything nice" : )

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
Dang, you guys are brutal. It’s a SEMA show car so it doesn’t have to make absolute sense.
True that about SEMA. Usually lots to see and most of it is a "WTF are they trying to show us?" sort of display. Interesting products are often lost in all the craziness. It's like this truck... As a whole it's a Frankenstein nightmare. But the brake system and those seats, while I would never consider them for the Lightning, would definitely be worth a look to me if I were doing a new Raptor build to take to KOH... I would like to see some good options for aftermarket brakes to put on the Lightning. We all know the brakes are a bit undersized for the truck and I do a lot of mountain driving, often pulling a trailer. Regen braking will definitely help for some control and I keep well maintained brakes on my trailers. Still would consider an upgrade here.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Black seats, black wheels, and black roof box, and this thing looks a million times better. It's incoherent the way it is.

Also, I kinda DO want to take a Lightning to an Auto-X and see how it does. Sure, it won't handle great, but the acceleration and AWD traction out of corners could make this surprisingly quick in the right hands. Would be funny to beat some sporty cars.

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning
I like the ride height....hoping to get there without an air suspension. Looking at you Eibach...

Are they going for the look of racing? camping? off-roading? To each their own, but this looks like a rolling accessories store.

Sponsored

sen7inel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, Model Y
Occupation
IT
The truck is ummmm... unique, I'll give it that. But the adjustable height suspension is giving me ideas for fitting my truck in my not quite tall enough garage. Plus I would bet lowering a bit on the highway would help with range. Hmmmm....

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Has anyone seen actual details on the parts used?

I'd like to know the Thule parts they used, especially the bed rack, as both Yakima and Thule's websites say their systems don't work with the Lightning. That's probably not true since the Lightning supposedly is interchangeable with the gas versions, but I'd like to see the actual parts used here, anyway.