• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tower FCU - Experiences? Good/Bad?

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I ran out of time and ended up going with dealer financing. Both Parsons and Tower processes have dragged on for weeks with zero contact. I may refinance with them later if they ever get back to me. I’m financing so little that the interest is almost negligible for an auto loan…
Sponsored

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
I refinanced with tower, 2.74 for 60 months. Took a while, but it saved me half as much interest over that time period and I have no incentive to pay off my truck early now so it freed up some cash for real estate. I’d use them again.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I ran out of time and ended up going with dealer financing. Both Parsons and Tower processes have dragged on for weeks with zero contact. I may refinance with them later if they ever get back to me. I’m financing so little that the interest is almost negligible for an auto loan…
I went with the dealer financing, which was a local bank I have an account with, just because Parsons FCU would have delayed delivery. But since I was already approved with Parsons FCU I refinanced with them before my first payment was due. I had 5.14% down to 3.79% saved $44

bordner42

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
Communication has been nearly non-existent. Still haven't gotten any word about a check being issued, so not super hopeful.
Was able to get the check sent to the dealer today, so shouldn't be any issues with Tower anymore. Took lots of phone calls this week to get it finalized.

Maineiac

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC 60, F150 Lightning (ordered wave 7)
Just checked towers rates this morning. They had been set at 2.24% for 36 months for the longest time. Now that same 36 month rate is up to 7.74% in just a week or two. That’s some of the highest interest around. How do you go from lowest in the country to highest in a week or two?

Wonder what’s going on there
Sponsored

Reactions: s_c