• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What software updates should Ford add to the lightning?

tsur

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Add a “Heat” switch next to the “A/C” switch on the front screen of the 15” display. Currently the “Heat” switch is accessible only on the detailed climate control screen.
Sponsored

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
Delete the "Full View Not Available" message.

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
What? Deleted the message when the problem occcurs? Or delete the problem even occurring?
The message should NEVER be displayed. If absolutely necessary, it should be outside of the camera image. The message itself is self fulfilling and obscuring the ability to check on loads in a towed trailer.
Lots of threads on this. Its obnoxious!

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
The message should NEVER be displayed. If absolutely necessary, it should be outside of the camera image. The message itself is self fulfilling and obscuring the ability to check on loads in a towed trailer.
Lots of threads on this. Its obnoxious!
Clearly I don't understand the problem. I've not seen the message under the circumstances you describe. I've only seen the message when one of the cameras is blocked.

Tommy

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Nurse Anesthetist
1. I’m not letting my dog anywhere near the interior of my truck!
2. I know this is petty, but I would like the truck in my displays to look like my model; with the same color, wheels, and accessaries. I think Tesla does something like that don’t they?!
Sponsored