• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

When did you get your ford charge station pro FCSP?

swngdncr

First Name
Carla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Forerunner, 2016 Subaru Outback
Occupation
retired mostly
I know early on there were issues with delivery/availability of the FCSP. Just wondering what the current timelines are for receiving the charger.. if you are in a SunRun area but not using them to do the install, are they shipping it to you directly? How long is it taking for the charger to show up. We just need to do some planning with respect to the electrical work we need done. Thanks.
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I know early on there were issues with delivery/availability of the FCSP. Just wondering what the current timelines are for receiving the charger.. if you are in a SunRun area but not using them to do the install, are they shipping it to you directly? How long is it taking for the charger to show up. We just need to do some planning with respect to the electrical work we need done. Thanks.
I picked up my truck on 7/23 (a Saturday)….FCSP delivered by FedEx on 8/5….13 days…..

Bugs

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning
Occupation
Technology
I got my truck on 8/8 and charger was delivered on 8/22, 14 days. No SunRun to install.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Picked up the truck 8/20, email to confirm address from sunrun next day, and nothing since.

This being our first ev I had the bulk of the electric work scheduled for a few days after delivery and will just have them out to remove the 14-50 plug and install the 80A charger when it arrives. In the mean time with the bulk of the work done I'm able to use the mobile charger at full amperage now and it's working pretty well.

Edit: we're in sunrun area and using a different company.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
About 2 weeks.

Sponsored
OP
OP

swngdncr

First Name
Carla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Forerunner, 2016 Subaru Outback
Occupation
retired mostly
Thanks all for feedback

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
It would be nice if the salesman knew what I was talking about when I asked him to mark in the system that I bought the truck so SunRun would reach out. I signed the paperwork on Monday, picked it up yesterday. Called SunRun just now and they said it still isn't marked as sold.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
I have tried calling SunRun, they don't see my truck as delivered in their system. Ford Customer Service, my account, and dealer all show the truck is marked as sold. Such a botched process @Ford Motor Company

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
Picked up truck 8/30. Received FCSP 9/8. 9 calendar days. 7 work days including 8/30. Not counting a holiday. I had pre-validated address based on forum recommendation and re-validated after receiving SunRun email asking to confirm home address.
Sponsored